Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale
13" next year's derby male.. Whelped August 23,2009.. Well started, good looking pup with a big mouth. Has been soloed and packed.. Low side of medium speed now..Will probably pick a bit more speed with running time.. Nice prospect for someone with slower hounds..Picture and Pedigree can be seen in my albums by clicking on my User ID.. Look under Graham's Little Ziggy...$250 Picked up here only.. [email protected]... 318-292-4246 or 318-680-9062

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Just checked out your hounds, good looking hounds they are. There is one though that I must say has my vote on looks anyways, and that is Chloe:clap:. Man she is a good looking Blackcreek. How does she run?

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She seems to be quite nice. Haven't had her but a week and she fits in real nicely. She is bred to a FC Coleman's Black Bob bred male.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
good looking gyp

Really like the looks of your Jezabel female. Got one Blackcreek dog might have to get another one or two before long.--------Rodgerl

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Well James, I like all of them. Is Chloe the one you got from Cecil? I'd like to have another one that could bark like Trixie.

Roger

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jezebel came from Cecil and Chloe from Jerome Eves. They are out of brother (Bullet)and sister(Zelda) thus the reason they look so much alike. Jezzie is quicker than Chloe but they really match up well with Ole Betty. Looking at another one as we speak.:wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts