Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

He is big, probably over 14 inches. Looking good with limited running time seems to get better every time out. Have only had him in trash once and he turned it down. Good hunt, medium speed. I kept him to start because I had never made the cross and wanted to see how they turn out. I have him and one female out of this litter and am keeping her. All reports I have gotten on this litter were good. I am happy with what I have seen out of my 2 so far. He is out of my Bonnie and Clyde dogs. Born 8-31-09. $400. You can see the old dogs on my wife's website www.dachscountrykennel.com. Jeff Gammon 870-335-9469

·
Registered
356 Posts
wish

I know this is no help, but I wish we were closer I would like to try some well bred Blackcreeks. I really like medium speed dogs.

·
Registered
173 Posts
All you NC boys can give me a call I own FC J_Hugh Blackcreek Eightball line bred blackcreek about a 6-61/2 on speed 10 on hunt, got a little age but still one heck of a dog,13 1/2 in. I have some little females out him and a Blueprint bitch that you can see run.
Brent Godwin
Goldsboro NC
919-201-3253

1 - 15 of 15 Posts