Young Akc 13" female and 15" male Champion pedigrees in Ark

Discussion in 'Dogs For Sale' started by tonyquick14, Aug 13, 2017.

1. $150 I have a 13" AKC Female Beagle 17 months old. She has several HOF and Rabbit Champions in her Pedigree (NKC Competitions).Jim Dandy, Gunsmoke and Mudslinger bloodlines. She is up to date on shots and wormings. Both parents on premise and has been raised around young children. She has not been officially trained or shot around but she does know what rabbits are and will trail one. Located in Siloam Springs. $150

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017 at 8:34 AM
  2. Female's Dam and Sire pictures and Pedigree

This is the 13" female's Dam and Sire Pictures along with their pedigrees.

Attached Files:

3. Rocroc

Rocroc Member

Where u located and what's the gyp flaws

4. kevinwyatt

kevinwyatt New Member

are both still for sale thanks

5. Kipp Credeur

Kipp Credeur New Member

i am new to this how do you post something on here?

6. Hi yes they are both still available. I did not receive notification of your posts.

7. Yes they are. Sorry about not responding sooner i did not receive notifications for these posts.

8. I am located in siloam springs, arkansas.

9. Sorry about not replying to everyones posts sooner. I had not received any notifications that I had replies. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Both dogs are still available and they are not related.

10. Both are still available and are not related. Located in siloam springs, ar. Asking $400 for both or $225 each

11. Prices are negotiable. Would like gone soon!

12. kevinwyatt

kevinwyatt New Member

what speed is the dam and sire thanks

13. I am not sure. We did not hunt them. The dam's mom was a medium (abby rose) and the dam's sire (mudslinger) was a medium to upper medium.

14. Mudslinger could gear up or down