Rabbit Dogs banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
C4,is your pup a mate to these pups? They are something special. Mine got thrown out of the starting pen. Mr Kenneth call and said come get these things out of my pen. They have already caught two. I can see why. They run a rabbit like an old dog. In a check they are quite. If they open. They can move it. It's hard to tell on speed because their legs are short. They are only 9in tall.
I believe Bens male is out of the same liter. Waiting on a lil cooler weather these rattlers are still crawling pretty good here. Few more weeks gonna take him to the lease with one of my lemon jips.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Good luck with Ben's pup Brian. Looks like something special. Congrats Tatornort. I've got a pup that I'm waiting on the rattlers to go in before I start also.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,616 Posts
GREENHAW~~ when the other 5 months old pups caught that rabbit---i gutted it and fed the heart--liver and kidneys to those pups---then quartered the body and gave them that and the feet----later that night they were raising cane and bouncing off the walls of their cage and they had spotted a rabbit sneaking along the fence of the running pen-----they wanted him bad----they running it to eat it~JMO

·
Registered
747 Posts
I believe Bens male is out of the same liter. Waiting on a lil cooler weather these rattlers are still crawling pretty good here. Few more weeks gonna take him to the lease with one of my lemon jips.
I have one too & waiting for the snakes to go in. My Dad killed a big 5' (rattler)in the road in front of his house last week. Just don't want to take the chance he gets bit. But this cool down last couple days has me itching to turn him loose!!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts