Wow!!!

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by TaterNort, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Greenhaw

Greenhaw Well-Known Member

Tn
    My question is. What made this litter like they are? Born started. If you make the same cross. Will they be the same?.

2. Circle4p

Circle4p Well-Known Member

Alabama
    I believe Bens male is out of the same liter. Waiting on a lil cooler weather these rattlers are still crawling pretty good here. Few more weeks gonna take him to the lease with one of my lemon jips.

Curnel likes this.

3. ruger

ruger Well-Known Member

Good luck with Ben's pup Brian. Looks like something special. Congrats Tatornort. I've got a pup that I'm waiting on the rattlers to go in before I start also.

T.Hatcher likes this.
  4. Greenhaw

Greenhaw Well-Known Member

Tn
    The dam would be Hot Lips.

T.Hatcher likes this.
  5. will messer

will messer SUPER MODERATOR Staff Member

GREENHAW~~ when the other 5 months old pups caught that rabbit---i gutted it and fed the heart--liver and kidneys to those pups---then quartered the body and gave them that and the feet----later that night they were raising cane and bouncing off the walls of their cage and they had spotted a rabbit sneaking along the fence of the running pen-----they wanted him bad----they running it to eat it~JMO

6. T.Hatcher

T.Hatcher Well-Known Member

I have one too & waiting for the snakes to go in. My Dad killed a big 5' (rattler)in the road in front of his house last week. Just don't want to take the chance he gets bit. But this cool down last couple days has me itching to turn him loose!!

7. Circle4p

Circle4p Well-Known Member

Alabama
    Me to man. Gotta plant at our lease this weekend then the next they gonna get ran. Lol

8. TaterNort

TaterNort Well-Known Member

Thanks ruger. They are something very special.