Wow!!!

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by TaterNort, Sep 19, 2020.

1. TaterNort

TaterNort Well-Known Member

These pups i got last Saturday have seen one tame rabbit. A very short track Thursday and then ran like this early today. I dont know if i will post many more videos because i dont want anyone to think im bragging but im am totally blown away. 5 minutes in I see the rabbit cross. 6 minutes in the pups cross. The first video is in the dark at 5 minutes I spotlight the dogs.
    WOW!!!
    PAYDAY AND HOTLIPS PUPS.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    10ACbeagler, T.Hatcher, Larry and 8 others like this.

2. Grizzly creek beagles

Grizzly creek beagles Well-Known Member

I couldn’t get a picture on the first video just sound but those pups are doing great.
    Impressive

3. TaterNort

First video is in the dark about 5 minutes in i spotlight the dogs.

T.Hatcher, AJ Johnson and Circle4p like this.
  4. Grizzly creek beagles

Grizzly creek beagles Well-Known Member

5. 5 Solas

5 Solas Well-Known Member

Post all the videos you can man! I wouldn't consider it bragging, and I love seeing young pups working it out like that! That's great man!

6. Circle4p

Circle4p Well-Known Member

Alabama
    Making me even more excited about Bens pup. Can’t wait to turn him out

7. Curnel

Curnel Well-Known Member

X2 Brian

8. TaterNort

All the pups i have every started i generally begin about 4.5 to 5 months old. Thats when all the others started showing interest. But these are completely different. I was not even really hunting them this morning. I had turn my 8 months old dogs out last night about 3 miles from the house went back this morning to get them and took payday pups just to get them out of the lot for some exercise . We get there walk about 100 yards they start whining and within a few minutes have it up running. Amazing I'm completely dumb founded. My 8 month old was mile from where I turned them out eating some women's cat food. They will be finding a new home.

9. KyBrushBuster

KyBrushBuster Well-Known Member

Keep those videos coming. You don't have to brag on those pups, they do the talking for ya! Man what a run!!!

10. will messer

will messer SUPER MODERATOR Staff Member

I always had a bumper sticker on my dog box
    WHEN THE TAILGATE DROPS~ THE BS STOPS
    You are not bragging---if its facts---its not bragging
    I have been well blessed to have been helped by some of the best houndsmen alive
    THEY made it possible for me to have this caliber of dogs. Glad yours is doing a great job

11. Woodchuck

Woodchuck Well-Known Member

Wow I'm blown away... outstanding! Those pups circling rabbits at that age just amazes me. Keep posting video's.

12. Greenhaw

Greenhaw Well-Known Member

Tn
    THIS IS NOT GOOD! For years I got the pick of about anything Mr Will raised. Now everybody is going to know about it. Payday and Mr H pups everywhere at my place. Now I may or may not get one. Mitch,how many have you got? See what I am saying. Curnel, have you got one lately? Witter? I think our gravy train is over. I am going to start talking to Ms Will.

13. TaterNort

Greenhaw I asked Mr. Will yesterday before i posted those video to get permission. I didnt want to let the cat out of the bag if he wanted to keep it a house cat. LOL. If I had room for another pup that one for the junior handlers would not still be at $500. As good looking as she is and what she is out of. SHE'S WORTH MORE THAN THAT.

14. Curnel

Curnel Well-Known Member

Lol not lately Greenhaw I gotta wait a couple weeks before I can get that Mr H pup

15. Greenhaw

Tn
    Curnel, remember them days when we would go to Will's place and pick up one out of each litter or sometimes two. I AM AFRAID THEM DAYS ARE GONE.

16. Curnel

Curnel Well-Known Member

You may just be right but you can only hide a good thing for so long

17. will messer

will messer SUPER MODERATOR Staff Member

fellows~ streak and diva11 are milkin up but their belly is no where big enough. wishing for 15 pups per litter---reality hoping for 6 per liter BUT i will be thankful for what ever GOD blesses me with
    Satchellass just might be an only child/dog.... keep your fingers crossed

18. Greenhaw

Tn
    C4,is your pup a mate to these pups? They are something special. Mine got thrown out of the starting pen. Mr Kenneth call and said come get these things out of my pen. They have already caught two. I can see why. They run a rabbit like an old dog. In a check they are quite. If they open. They can move it. It's hard to tell on speed because their legs are short. They are only 9in tall.