Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Inspector for Pipeline Construction, wherever in the world they send me. Mostly in the continental USA.

Roger

·
Banned
469 Posts
apac-ms. greenville, ms. asphalt co. i work in the lab as a mix design tech.
I used to work for Rogers Group in their asphalt lab I was a quality control tech for 9 years. I helped do a lot of mix designs.Two of the guys I worked with Johnathan Lane and Jeff Lane work for apac now as quality control techs they are around west memphis I think.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm an industrial electrician, I work for Georgia Pacific in tissue converting plant, in other words I help make toilet paper and paper towels.

·
Super Moderator
3,516 Posts
Firefighter in Johnson County Kansas (suburbs of Kansas City). I am a Captain at Station 23/A Battalion. I have an Engine and Truck Company that run out of my firehouse. Been on for 24 years, in 7 years I will be a full time houndsman:D.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I work at the local High School . They say administration, they mean anything that needs to be done from discipline to cleaning up after the kids. But I guess that's what Leadership is all about. However, I will be full time me in 1 year,hunting and playing golf. Some of you guys watchout I maybe looking for people to hunt with.I also plan to train alot of pups.If things work out .

1 - 20 of 197 Posts