work

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by rosco, Mar 26, 2010.

1. rosco

rosco New Member

Where do you guys work and what do you do ?

2. apac-ms. greenville, ms. asphalt co. i work in the lab as a mix design tech.

3. rosco

rosco New Member

Huntersp,
    We are not to far apart.
    I am a safety guy for an oil refinary.

4. deltadog

deltadog New Member

Inside/Outside Steel Sales

5. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

RN- charge nurse in a surgical/trauma icu unit at one of the largest hospitals in little rock

6. nutbush

nutbush New Member

I am the supervisor for the Wastewater Department for the city of Ripley, TN.

7. RKW

RKW Active Member

Inspector for Pipeline Construction, wherever in the world they send me. Mostly in the continental USA.

Roger

8. woodleaf

woodleaf Member

I work in livestock nutrition and farm.

9. rosco

rosco New Member

Beagleman,
    I know your pain.
    My wife is an rn. In icu

10. Crofford

Crofford New Member

Lease operator for Petrohawk Energy. I work on gas wells after they go to production

11. Crofford

Crofford New Member

I used to work for Rogers Group in their asphalt lab I was a quality control tech for 9 years. I helped do a lot of mix designs.Two of the guys I worked with Johnathan Lane and Jeff Lane work for apac now as quality control techs they are around west memphis I think.

12. Woodruff Electric Cooperative Forrest City AR I'm a Journeyman Lineman

13. I'm a plumber I work for a company in North Little Rock

14. small business owner, dump trucks.

15. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

I'm an industrial electrician, I work for Georgia Pacific in tissue converting plant, in other words I help make toilet paper and paper towels.

16. pa beagler

pa beagler New Member

i'm currently unemployed but i've always worked in printing. the plant closed jan. 15th:banghead:

17. Spini Boys

Spini Boys Moderator

Firefighter in Johnson County Kansas (suburbs of Kansas City). I am a Captain at Station 23/A Battalion. I have an Engine and Truck Company that run out of my firehouse. Been on for 24 years, in 7 years I will be a full time houndsman:D.

18. Ken James

Ken James Active Member

MS.
    I work at the local High School . They say administration, they mean anything that needs to be done from discipline to cleaning up after the kids. But I guess that's what Leadership is all about. However, I will be full time me in 1 year,hunting and playing golf. Some of you guys watchout I maybe looking for people to hunt with.I also plan to train alot of pups.If things work out .

19. Maintenace Tech. For Shelby County Board of Education.