Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the positive comments..just like to run dogs and keep good looking dogs...my young hounds are just better than I could hope for

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hey Ben,

Glad to see your pedigree page. I think that Betty is out of GypsyXJabbo. Hope they are all doing well. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
David thanks I did make a mistake but the Jabbo bitch is Black Cherry...it is corrected now

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello Ben. I have been trying to see your web site all I get is a blamk blue screen after it loads. any suggestions?
thanks cvan

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You just click on the link....and it works...you might have to change your settings on your computer...you could try typing in the url

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Nice Hounds Ben

Ben looks like you added a few younguns to your kennel,,nice dogs,,will be breeding Dot tomorrow,,can't wait to get some puppies out of her,,,she is some kinda dog,,me and Richard has been running the hair off them,,,can't wait to get down your way again had a nice time,,,take care

Billy

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Ben took a little while to answer did not no which dog I was going to breed her to,,,out of several dogs I picked ( Rock Creek Hot Rod )meet a very nice guy with some really nice hounds,can't wait to go back down there and run with Terry,,super nice guy super nice dog,,,Will probably bred my next female to Ace,,as for my pups they are doing great,,will probably start thinning some out as time goes on,,,thats the part i hate I like um all

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have updated my site and put on the puppy page the last off of Brushfire Jabbo and Wildcat Dark Judy pups born July 27, 2011

·
Registered
420 Posts
I had the opportunity to run /hunt with the majority of the hounds from the previous mating and they were all above average with a couple being awesome. I have a feeling a lot of us will be missing Jabbo before it is over with.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts