Rabbit Dogs banner

Wild Cotton Tails for sale

29K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Wilbur 
#1 ·
anyone have any interest in making some money? in new york pref. southern new york...looking for wild cottontails...we have proper paperwork to get the transfered and bought..anyone know anyone who traps and sells?

#8 ·
We have been thinking about buying a few for our running grounds,,who would I get hold of and whats the best time of year to get them,,,thanks
its just somthing someone wants to do..alot of people dont do it..its kind of like a word of mouth kind of thing bc alot of people cant transport them bc of permit regulations...its a "i know a guy who knows a guy who does it" situation

#14 ·
Thanks FOXXY,

We tried stocking them several places along the coast where we hunt (cotton tails) a bunch of them several times just to have something different.

Either the swamp rabbits killed them or they just could not take the terrain. Don't know what it is. Maybe they get sick don't know.

They never make it.

When we re-stock swamp rabbits from one place to another we notch the ears so we know who those are, where they move to and how they are doing when we go to run them. They can really build up in one year if you turn a pile lose and don't get too many hurricanes that year. You can hunt em the next year many time pretty hard.

#16 · (Edited)
Virginia will not allow out of state rabbits and now we have to bury , incinerate , or double bag for the trash , the hides and guts of rabbits that we kill .
Before you know it...SOON you WILL....have to do ...MUCH WORSE!...Sadly.

Virginia will not allow.....WOW!!!....GET READY BRO!
We already seen THE VIRUS lock down...take over.... trick shut the whole world and our own Nation down..... over night.That is how it will go down...lock you in and down. You and I have already lived through it so you and I both know.... it will happen again to gain control as soon as the numbers become more even.

Signs of the times. Jesus warned people everywhere about the disaster of not being able to read them and or not paying attention and taking the appropriate actions.
Virginia has been moving steadily to the dark side bro. They are totally attached at one end and are being surrounded buy the extreme far left minute by minute. the clock is ticking. They will be under siege before you know what hit you. It wasn't like that when I grew up there.

Get somewhere safe \ free man. Take your family and go....Get out while you still can..... while it is legal to leave before they lock er down. Once you get your wife and children out, safe, secured and settled you can always go back to fight for it once the rebellion starts.... if you can find anything good left.

Below is the latest 2022 statistics by state...Check it out!

The Country is going to split before too, too long. Sadly it has too or die! It's a good idea to pick a side now and get on it. Get ahead of the 8 ball.

People need to do what ever is necessary, required, what ever it takes.... to put their their children and grand children lives, money, values, home where their heart (talk) is.

#17 ·
Hover your cursor over each state to see the current percent liberal. There is also information on your states current growth rate of out break and infestation. Once the numbers get even and they are currently steadily growing and moving in that direction by the minute each of us will be surrounded and living with our kind! Other like minded individuals we surround ourselves and covenant with.

Where we do life is a choice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.