Who runs midwest, midsouth trials.

Discussion in 'Field Trials' started by Easy Track, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Easy Track

Easy Track Active Member

WA State
    Wondering because I've heard that's where the faster rabbit dogs are. Looking for connections who have 13" breeding.

2. TRK

TRK Well-Known Member

The guys that I know that are running Midwest and Midsouth are running a little stronger dog than what I think you are looking for. Their dogs have a lot of hare hounds in their background. But I am no expert, just know a few guys who have done well in those type of trials.

3. Easy Track

Easy Track Active Member

WA State
    How's those weircreek pups doing? why don't you send one out? That way I'll know for sure if they're what I'm looking for.

4. TRK

TRK Well-Known Member

They are doing well. I keep them penned up most of the time now. I turn them loose for a little bit just about every day and they go find a rabbit and run. They will be 4 months old this weekend. Doing well for their age.

5. thefoxes85@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

michigan
    Easy Track- Google mid-west type dogs and the site should get your started for what you are looking for. Good luck. The mid-west are fast and hard hitting and at times wide, that's what they like.

6. Easy Track

Easy Track Active Member

WA State
    Woodhippy is a great guy lots of info from him and his buddy we've been talking about dogs for a couple days pretty much nonstop. Thanks guys!!

7. TRK

TRK Well-Known Member

You guys need to let us all in on the conversation. I am definitely interested.