Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to buy a new vest and was wondering what most of you use. I’ve been looking at the upland vest made by Dans but I figured I should see what other brands are out there. I want something brown and orange,with deep pockets that can close, a ring to hold my alpha controller and be able to put my rabbits in the game bag easily. Like with my coat I can load them from the front and they slide around to the back

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I got a Dans catalouge in the mail yeaterday.The vest ive got went up to 105.00.I think i gave 75.oo afew years ago.No way id give that for another one.I have a Dans briar shirt i like.Stitching is coming undone on the sleeves cuffs on it.they are 80.00 now.No way id give that for another one.Think i gave 60.00 for it a few years ago.Im stitching things up and waring out what i have.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I really liked my Columbia vest I got about 20 yrs ago. It had ammo holders on the front you could just pull a shell out of. It was getting pretty beat up, it's not briar proof, and now that I'm using my semi auto .410 the convenience of pulling shells out doesn't work. Vest only held 12 or 20 ga shells. So I ordered the mule vest. Went out with it first time last Saturday. I think it's going to work out nice. .410 shells I just dump a box into button pockets on front. Only wish I have is that the hand pockets had zippers on them
Plant Sky Tree Air gun Natural landscape

1 - 20 of 20 Posts