Rabbit Dogs banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
We are finishing off a pot of white chili. I had quite a bag of left over home made vegetable soup I had frozen from left over a week ago. I put it in a pan and thawed and warmed it up. Home made soup and corn bread. I may be drinking whole butter milk with it. Does anyone else on here like butter milk. I drink between a half to a whole gallon a week. You can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy (old man actually).
I’ll drink buttermilk with ya Mr Dunn I love it

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
We are finishing off a pot of white chili. I had quite a bag of left over home made vegetable soup I had frozen from left over a week ago. I put it in a pan and thawed and warmed it up. Home made soup and corn bread. I may be drinking whole butter milk with it. Does anyone else on here like butter milk. I drink between a half to a whole gallon a week. You can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy (old man actually).
I hate it 😝!! My Grandpa use to drink it when I was a kid. He switched glasses with me one time when we were eating milk & cookies. I spit it all over the table when I took a swig !!

·
Super Moderator
6,156 Posts
Tonight for supper-We are going to cook some elk steak in gravy/ mashed tators, cheesy broccoli and fried corn. Top it off with some homade banana nut bread my daughter in-law made last night. I’ll try to remember to take a picture. Cooking up some beef bones now to go over dogs food. They ain’t used to - temps

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Tonight for supper-We are going to cook some elk steak in gravy/ mashed tators, cheesy broccoli and fried corn. Top it off with some homade banana nut bread my daughter in-law made last night. I’ll try to remember to take a picture. Cooking up some beef bones now to go over dogs food. They ain’t used to - temps
Tj mail me some of those elk steaks...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
The first time I ever tried deer chili was at a church dinner where everyone cooks something to bring. It taste just a little different but was very good. I just never have any deer meat. When I had my farm I let a couple of friends deer hunt it. Each year they would kill a deer for me, have it processed and bring it to me. I acquired a taste for it.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts