Rabbit Dogs banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,921 Posts
WHY ~ do you think they wanted bin-laden dead??---not captured?? DEAD !!! Afraid he would spill the beans !! they used him to fight and beat the hell out of the russian army then doublecrossed him
same with saddam hussein ~they was sure he had weapons of mass destruction---BECAUSE JIMMY CARTER gave hin the gas to use on the Iranians----he beat them without it and used some on the Kurds------it was shipped to seria before we could recover it

in short---our government politicians ALL need rounded up and hung

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The Kennedy assassination took place a few weeks after Kennedy made a speech warning us about the power and overreach of big government. Supposedly Oswald did it, Ruby kills Oswald, and Ruby dies of a heart attack. Neat and tidy.
Then government officials tell us who and how,
It makes sense to me.
Kennedy had recently got rid of a CIA director(who would later be on the Warren commission...go figure), and was said to had plans of cutting the agency's funding by 20%. I'm sure that's news that wasn't received well.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I was always taught if you don’t have anything good to say about someone than don’t say anything, here are my thoughts on the Kennedys.................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Well thats about it

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I was always taught if you don’t have anything good to say about someone than don’t say anything, here are my thoughts on the Kennedys.................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Well thats about it
Funny! LOL

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
It will be fun to see how the new proposals on voting will turn out. I personally believe it would be good for the country to tighten up on voting laws. In my humble opinion it is too easy to vote in this country. I believe that a lot of people who aren't even citizens.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Georgia Governor, Kemp, sending $5M from state general fund to Atlanta for crime.
Who gets the money?
The Major and her cronies.

NEW AMERICA!

First you create a crisis.
Global warming
Climate change
Covid
Crime
Unemployment

Rahm Emanuel Never let a crisis go to waste.
Next step If you don't have a crisis, create on.

Then the folks who created the crisis get rich.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,921 Posts
It will be fun to see how the new proposals on voting will turn out. I personally believe it would be good for the country to tighten up on voting laws. In my humble opinion it is too easy to vote in this country. I believe that a lot of people who aren't even citizens.
I am 71 years old and have to show an ID to buy cigarettes--------------BUT YOU CAN VOTE FOR OUR PRESIDENT/LEADER WITH NO ID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oops:

we not only need voter laws put in place----we need the politicians removed from office and start over with a whole new set----RIGHT AFTER WE ABOLISH SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE NEWS ORGANIZATIONS

·
Registered
495 Posts
I personally think we should all have to show our drivers license and a tax return. Maybe if so, people would vote to benefit the working men and women of this country.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Something to ponder on... We have to show an ID to vote here in KY but we had to wear a mask to vote in person for the last election. They never asked me to pull down my mask and I had a hat on... What good did showing a photo ID do? Just saying...

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey Ky, just curious if the precinct you vote in is a local place that someone there might know and recognize you even with your hat and such? I know the last place I voted before I moved, and my current voting location it’s local people volunteering that know most everyone in the surrounding community. Just wondering…….

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
There have been three Presidents, in my lifetime, that weren't controlled by the Eastern Establishment.
Nixon: They booted him out for "lying".
Reagan: They shot him. "Warning shot"
Trump: They Dominioned him.

Now we have Bozo and Bimbo. No sensible person can tell anything worthwhile that either has done. The majority of their own party didn't want them. Neither of them could draw flies when speaking on the campaign, but they got the ,most votes.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Hey Ky, just curious if the precinct you vote in is a local place that someone there might know and recognize you even with your hat and such? I know the last place I voted before I moved, and my current voting location it’s local people volunteering that know most everyone in the surrounding community. Just wondering…….
I can honestly say I didn't know anyone in there and don't believe they knew me. Pretty sure if i would have had a dozen IDs I could have probably voted 12 times.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts