Rabbit Dogs banner

What Is Everyone Bringing To The Hunt?

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  rienmark 
#1 ·
I know some might not want to show their hand too soon but I am so excited about this weekend I gotta ask... Who's bringing what?

Earlier this week Sis decided to go into full blown heat so she's probably gonna have to sit this year out. Stoney took one for the team and said he would hold down the fort at the shop on Friday and is gonna give me the honors of running Dee Dee (Hubcap gyp) and Mabel (Payday derby). I've been putting most of my time into the pups so poor ol Kash hasn't been out much lately. He is chomping at the bit! I might also have an Ace or 2 up my sleeve but I'll hold on to them till the dealings done... :cool:

Just a few more days!!!

Man I can't wait!!!!!

#8 ·
Well I’m bringing 3 , since work gets in the way 2 of them hasn’t been ran in about 3 months and the other in 2 months so it may be a train wreck but if you get laughed at by your buddies then your taking this way to serious lol
Taternot I’ll be bringing a payday pup to throw down with yours we’ll have a big time !
This will be the first year my old go to gals not gonna make it but she’s getting old and fat so she’s gonna set this one out and I will probably kick myself for leaving her here

#9 ·
I know some might not want to show their hand too soon but I am so excited about this weekend I gotta ask... Who's bringing what?

Earlier this week Sis decided to go into full blown heat so she's probably gonna have to sit this year out. Stoney took one for the team and said he would hold down the fort at the shop on Friday and is gonna give me the honors of running Dee Dee (Hubcap gyp) and Mabel (Payday derby). I've been putting most of my time into the pups so poor ol Kash hasn't been out much lately. He is chomping at the bit! I might also have an Ace or 2 up my sleeve but I'll hold on to them till the dealings done... :cool:

Just a few more days!!! I'm bringing

Man I can't wait!!!!!
I'm bringing my 5 stubby pups and my Indian Hills jip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.