Rabbit Dogs banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Grilling steaks (filets) from our calf we butchered this winter. Going to have twice baked potatoes and a salad with it. Wife is making cherry cobbler/ ice cream from cherries we picked off the tree yesterday. A glass of sweet tea to top it off. Thank you Lord!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Grilling steaks (filets) from our calf we butchered this winter. Going to have twice baked potatoes and a salad with it. Wife is making cherry cobbler/ ice cream from cherries we picked off the tree yesterday. A glass of sweet tea to top it off. Thank you Lord!!
Tj I have came to a understanding with myself that I better not try to sneak into your house and raid your refrigerator of all the nice leftovers and desserts that maybe leftover because you like me collect guns and I’m not ready to leave this great life yet but those meals are mighty tempting my friend

·
Super Moderator
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Wife and I made up a bunch of rolled tacos from the leftover smoked pork butt we had for lunch. It was good to with my wife’s prized potato salad and some grilling beans. I forgot to take a picture of it but here’s the tacos we made. Going to make some NM Hatch Green chili salsa, rice and beans to go with!! Already hungry.
1AC99B55-AE4F-4F75-8DE8-E3F31E2B5A81.jpeg

21 - 40 of 45 Posts