Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have two videos of the damn with each pup but I can’t figure out how to load them. I will try to get them on later on this evening. Thanks for looking !

·
Registered
422 Posts
2 male pups available out of Appalachian Mtn. & Branch Hollow bloodlines. 10 weeks old, 3 shots & very socialized. Located In Michigan.
Jim Dagley 734-732-0349
Guys looking for rabbit dogs bred by hunters for hunters should consider these. Jim & I met several years ago when he came here & tried& purchased Branch Hollow Nallie, since that time we developed a friendship & along with Everett Morgan have co- oped with a breeding program to maintain a consistent line of rabbit dogs that suit us, any day, all day in any conditions. Jim & I have ran cottontail together as well as snowshoe hare in u p of Michigan , I also had the opportunity to run blue tail swamp rabbits earlier this year& while the weather was extremely warm compared to our area the dogs preformed well on them too. We left Ohio & it hadn’t been out of the 20s only to run the next morning in eastern North Carolina in close to 80 degree weather which got to me more than the dogs. You want dog that can jump, run with control, with minimum faults this is them line bred for several generations. I’ve ran & hunted with most all the dogs in the pedigree & they are rabbit dogs. Winchester “Winnie “ is a fine bitch & these pups will carry on. Those of you looking for red in the pedigree it’s not there we don’t trial . If you want a dog that can find & account for its game consistently in any conditions here they are.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts