Weir creek female

Discussion in 'Pups For Sale' started by bear128, May 12, 2020.

1. bear128

bear128 Well-Known Member

maryland
    Will be a year old may 31st good hunt runs a tight line little over medium speed getting better everytime out only reason for sale is she's mouthy in the kennel . she is the red dog in the pic killed close to 30 rabbits in front of her in February. 600 for her 24092534fiveone 77289.jpeg 0220201643_HDR.jpeg

2. JOHN MAYNARD

JOHN MAYNARD Well-Known Member

Good luck not a bad lucking hound

Circle4p likes this.

3. bear128

maryland
  4. JOHN MAYNARD

Don’t see a red hound in pic A tri colored and a Black and Tan is she is a tricolor

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  5. JOHN MAYNARD

Mr Parker here’s a great female you may be looking for..

Circle4p likes this.
  6. bear128

maryland
    no shes red but she is sold

Circle4p likes this.
  7. JOHN MAYNARD

Glad she’s sold that’s good.. But I must be Color blind or she was an end of pitch you had owner I definitely did not see a red hound...

8. bear128

maryland
  9. Gene Fedor

Gene Fedor Well-Known Member

nj
    Any more pictures to prove this is a red color dog, lol. Only joking ofcourse.
    Hope all is well with you bear

Circle4p likes this.
  10. LtELmer

LtELmer Well-Known Member

Hey bear is that the one that is coming back to indiana

Bones and Circle4p like this.
  11. nivensbj

nivensbj Well-Known Member

VA
    Hi Bear see she off that Spark Plug Dog of Woods he suppose to put alot of jump ability in his pups did she have it for what you seen? Someone getting a nice one. Take care BJ

Circle4p and LtELmer like this.
  12. bear128

maryland
    YEAH I THINK SHE WILL BE A REAL NICE JUMP DOG MY OTHER FEMALE OUT OF HIM IS . IF I COULD OF GOT HER TO STOP BARKING IN THE KENNEL I WOULDN'T OF SOLD HER BUT SHE HAS TO GO . TO MANY HOUSES WHERE I'M AT FOR THAT

13. Darrell Cummings

Darrell Cummings Member

BJ I had a buddy start her.Ive took several pups to him.He said she was best I've brought him but too slow for the rest of mine..She was getting checks while running her with 2 other seasoned dogs..I also have a male off of Woods Right On Red..I highly recommend either of those two stud dogs.Extreme hunt and can tie on a rabbit.My male was circling a rabbit by himself before he was 6 months old

14. nivensbj

nivensbj Well-Known Member

VA
    Yeah I know the Wood Right on Red Sire was Tim Buzz Dog if I'm correct and seeing the right Pedigree. That Buzz Dog has produce some nice Dogs I have them in my Kennel. Dog should make a good one for someone the Pedigree is very Good. Thanks Bear and Darrell. BJ