Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be a year old may 31st good hunt runs a tight line little over medium speed getting better everytime out only reason for sale is she's mouthy in the kennel . she is the red dog in the pic killed close to 30 rabbits in front of her in February. 600 for her 24092534fiveone
77289.jpeg
0220201643_HDR.jpeg

·
Registered
598 Posts
Will be a year old may 31st good hunt runs a tight line little over medium speed getting better everytime out only reason for sale is she's mouthy in the kennel . she is the red dog in the pic killed close to 30 rabbits in front of her in February. 600 for her 24092534fiveone View attachment 43153 View attachment 43155
Don’t see a red hound in pic A tri colored and a Black and Tan is she is a tricolor

·
Registered
598 Posts
Glad she’s sold that’s good.. But I must be Color blind or she was an end of pitch you had owner I definitely did not see a red hound...

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hi Bear see she off that Spark Plug Dog of Woods he suppose to put alot of jump ability in his pups did she have it for what you seen? Someone getting a nice one. Take care BJ

·
Registered
56 Posts
BJ I had a buddy start her.Ive took several pups to him.He said she was best I've brought him but too slow for the rest of mine..She was getting checks while running her with 2 other seasoned dogs..I also have a male off of Woods Right On Red..I highly recommend either of those two stud dogs.Extreme hunt and can tie on a rabbit.My male was circling a rabbit by himself before he was 6 months old

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Yeah I know the Wood Right on Red Sire was Tim Buzz Dog if I'm correct and seeing the right Pedigree. That Buzz Dog has produce some nice Dogs I have them in my Kennel. Dog should make a good one for someone the Pedigree is very Good. Thanks Bear and Darrell. BJ

1 - 14 of 14 Posts