Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Dang Bowguy,.... are you that dense,... REALLY!!!!,.... REALLY???

Clearly he is talkin about the stuff bees make so they can live thru the winter!!

I thought brighter than this,... SUN!!!

Bucky

·
Banned
3,213 Posts
See I’ve noticed you used the word Sun when referring to me. They call me Sunny cause I’m so bright but perhaps this one time I was sleepy when I wrote. My apologies

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I know that's right. I've been in a ditch since 6:00 am in Nashville and it's just now got up to 23 degrees. It's been in the high teens and low 20's and spitting snow all morning.
You need to stay out of them ditchs Jpb,its too cold.I went varmint hunting this morning and i was the only varmint stupid enough to be out.

·
Registered
281 Posts
You need to stay out of them ditchs Jpb,its too cold.I went varmint hunting this morning and i was the only varmint stupid enough to be out.
Man I'd like to but it's one of the few things I'm good at. I've discovered after 22 years, especially this time of year,installing pipe really cramps my style. Just as soon as I find someone looking to hire a professional rabbit hunter I'm dragging up. I will be needing top pay, medical,dental,vision,new truck,new dog box,2 weeks payed vacation,holidays off, and a nice 100 percent vested retirement plan. I'm ready to start as soon as possible,if you hear of an opening let me know. A man has to dream.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Man I'd like to but it's one of the few things I'm good at. I've discovered after 22 years, especially this time of year,installing pipe really cramps my style. Just as soon as I find someone looking to hire a professional rabbit hunter I'm dragging up. I will be needing top pay, medical,dental,vision,new truck,new dog box,2 weeks payed vacation,holidays off, and a nice 100 percent vested retirement plan. I'm ready to start as soon as possible,if you hear of an opening let me know. A man has to dream.
Im sorry ,i thought you meant you ran your truck into a ditch.lol.we had some snow flurrys this morning and thats all it takes in Tn. For folks to have a crash.You keep that good job ,if hard work killed ya id been dead a long time ago.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Im sorry ,i thought you meant you ran your truck into a ditch.lol.we had some snow flurrys this morning and thats all it takes in Tn. For folks to have a crash.You keep that good job ,if hard work killed ya id been dead a long time ago.:rolleyes:
They say the hardest part is showing up. Judging by some of the boys I work with that's got to be true.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts