Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
907 Posts
Good job to get all of them at once . It must have sounded like a war .
Oh yea it was awesome we all emptied our guns on them these dogs have never been called to so when the pup distress was unbearable to them we called them from about 300 yrds away took them less than a min to get to us after my buddy turned distress on

· Registered
907 Posts
Yes sir we use the word wax all the time when **** get serious like it did that afternoon by far my best yote hunt yet we've killed 5 in one day but not all at one time now shooting 4 yotes up in your face and seeing the look they give like we messed up is hard to beat we did alot of LETS GO UP ON THAT MOUNTAIN that afternoon best I can describe it was like shooting 200 inch booner lol
I knew the term WAX would catch on eventually.. Well done yall laid some serious wax down on those yotes

· Registered
907 Posts
I can tell you that most deer hunters up here in Northern Indiana have bought a coyote call and they get called to quite a bit. I know several guys up here that have went to thermal and night vision scopes. They absolutely slay em that way
Yea we talked to a local from there and said Walmart started selling calls and everyone and their brother got them and educated them

1 - 19 of 19 Posts