Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been letting my dogs run loose for most of the Spring. Two gyps came in heat last week, now one of my horny male dogs sits out in the weather, rain or shine, and just kindda guards from all intruders. Its funny. Went out to check on them and he was sitting there with water dribbling down his nose and off his ears. I bet that sucker has lost five pounds.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Been letting my dogs run loose for most of the Spring. Two gyps came in heat last week, now one of my horny male dogs sits out in the weather, rain or shine, and just kindda guards from all intruders. Its funny. Went out to check on them and he was sitting there with water dribbling down his nose and off his ears. I bet that sucker has lost five pounds.
Man what an opening, but I'm going to refrain: NO COMMENT :whistle::clap:

Roger

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Bev,
You may have stumbled ointo a scientific break through. Scientist seem to believe we gain wieight as we get older due to our metabloism slowing down.

Theory 1.Maybe we just become a little less intrested and come in out of the rain and start eating.
Theory 2 Maybe our female becomes a little less attractive as she ages as she is eating our food as well as hers. If this happens to be the case , guarding our female may not be required, so again we can come in out of the rain , eat, sleep, and dream of the days our female was worthy of us ..........standing in the rain.........going without food ............having to work hard to keep others away this to could lead to our weight gain as we are eating more and chasing less.

In order to keep your male dog healthy I suggest you contact a preacher as soon as possible, have him preform a wedding ceramony, feed the female all the wedding cake she can eat. The wedding cake will stop the females heat cycle immediatly and she may never come in heat again.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Ok Rosco, here we go, He is sitting out in the rain with 2 gyps looking for companionship. Now I'm not sure but this could lead to a rocky start to a marriage. If the cake thing works and there's no consumation is there a legal marriage? lol :whistle::beagle::beagle:

Roger

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Well it appears that Blev's male already has cheating on his mind. What kind of marriage can come from a relationship like that? Simply Platonic!!!!!!!!

Roger

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe I'll have to sit down and have a talk with him. He is three. Maybe its time to hear about the birds and the bees.:headscratch:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts