Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
And that is why I live where I do. We have Timber Rattlers and Swamp Rattlers but they are rare and only out about four to five months a year. You guys watch your toes for sure.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh man. Those things are nasty!! Where are you located in Miss?
Just south of Meridian. Pups walked all over him!! Luckily head was under a piece of tin. He was working his head out to strike, but called the pups back and popped him! Thank the Lord it’s cold today, he was moving slow!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm just a little south of you. Can't run around here in warm weather because of them. Luckily I can drive about 30 minuets to some club land where they aren't too bad.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
That's as close as I want to get to one!!!! Hope he was headed north, we have enough snakes of all kinds down here. Good snake now!!!!!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm just a little south of you. Can't run around here in warm weather because of them. Luckily I can drive about 30 minuets to some club land where they aren't too bad.
Ruger, this was club land. Unfortunately, for us
there seems to be more there than anywhere around.

·
Registered
31 Posts
definetly relocate. had to bout stop running here in the summer. have to keep Dex and penicillin real handy. 3 summers ago had 5 bit in 8 days. 2 of those were in the pen

1 - 20 of 32 Posts