Up date on Mr Gerald Bridges

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by Echo Hill's, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    I spent the afternoon over at Mr Gerald's house today and he seems to be getting along as well as can be expected. He actually got out and rode down in the pen where we were running a new prospect for him to see. Can't keep us old beaglers down for long! He has a couple females bred and a couple barely started pups at his house so he isn't out of it yet.

James

2. plumber

plumber Active Member

:up: Glad to here that. Never met the man, but got some dogs that came right off his yard, and wouldnt trade em for nothin. Whats he using as far as a stud dog now?

3. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    He just bought the male that I had up there to show him. He is a very nicely bred male with a lot of old Blackcreek blood. He came from Rev Larry Eubanks in West Monroe,La. Plans to breed him to their females I think.

James

4. Harp

Harp Well-Known Member

He has been using a Honky Tonk and Crickett male named tuck....James is that cotton country stroker ace and tell us about his pedigree

5. bglehound

bglehound Active Member

Mr Gerald is truely a wonderful person and beagler.

6. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

I was glad to hear is was able to get out and listen to the dogs run, never even dreamed he was still buying dogs. He is a great old man that has done tons for the sport

7. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Glad to see he is still in the beagles - I wil have to call him and talk a little.

8. plumber

plumber Active Member

how does ace run? what kind of foot does he have? thanks

9. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Real close and back to point style... can be quite quick with a pack he is familiar with (Med+)... Tends to lay back in trials with strange pack mates(Flat Med)...Very good hunt

10. plumber

plumber Active Member

Sounds like a dog I would bred too!!!!!