Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent my litter registration with my grade bitch and my Male. Received a letter saying could not register dogs of 2 different species. Called and was number 129 in line. 5 minutes later was still number 129. Opted for a call back. It came right at 5pm. So all day. Told the lady my issue she said whoever sent the letter was wrong and would process and send out today. So they screwed up but they fixed it

·
Registered
83 Posts
Willie - Some guys like the UKC format, if that's what they like I respect them for what they run. JMHO
I have trialed in the hound and hunter format. I made the dog a dual grand. The company was the joke is more what I was trying to say. But yes if a person wants to run in any format is fine by me I can pick and choose. I tried pkc hound and hunter format I had a hundred and some dollars won on the same dog and I also finished him to an arha champion.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Its no more a joke than some of the AKC events I have been to, dropped rabbits and needing another rabbit to run cast, dogs barking all over the place with no rabbit up and no penalty for this, I agree with Foxxy all formats have there issues.run what you enjoy and enjoy what you run
I only been in 2 trials they weren't sanctioned by akc but I see what you are talking about

1 - 7 of 7 Posts