U S Championships

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by beagleman01, Mar 1, 2010.

1. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

Guys just got back from Lynnville In. Was up there last week for the Nkc Proggresssive Pack HOY run off and the US. I have never seen such running grounds and so many rabbits. if i had a place like that to run i would end up divorced....lol. if any of ya'll get a chance you need to check that place out. oh yea my champion dog placed 8th very proud of him. :D

tim

2. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations Tim.

Ive always wanted to go to a national event like that and maybe someday Ill make it.

3. RKW

RKW Active Member

Way to go Tim, Congratulations! :clap:

Roger

4. Thats awesome tim. 8th in a national event like that. WOW:clap:

5. Congratulations Tim glad you had agood time and got 8 place to- boot

6. huntnharris

huntnharris Well-Known Member

Congrats on the place!, but don't tell everyone about the rabbits and running up here, I NEED THAT ALL TO MY SELF! LOL

I just live 20 min. from there.

Jeremiah

7. beagleman01

you are one lucky man

8. Owl Creek

Owl Creek New Member

Congrats tim.:up:

9. MackC

MackC Moderator

Congradulations!! I have some buddies that used to compete and win in this format. Those arha pp dogs can smoke a rabbit. They said Indiana was loaded with rabbits.

10. beagleman01

just couldnt believe how many rabbits:thumb:

11. Crofford

Crofford New Member

Next time your up there catch a few and bring them back with I got a good home for em :D Congradulations on your dog finishing 8th that's awsome.Sounds like you had a great time.