Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the trial this morning and had a real good time. I got to see some old freinds and met some new ones. They had a real good turnout with 59 packs.

·
Registered
908 Posts
1st-Melvin Harvey from Epps,La
2nd- Robert Myatt from Monroe,La
3rd- Kevin Moore from Houma,La
4th-Art Clay from Georgia
5th- Wendall James and Chris Knotts from Mississippi

It was quite an event and took a whole lot of effort to pull off.Thanks to Ronnie Britt, JE Childers and Jamie Childers from the use of their running pens. Without them, this couldn't have happened in 1 Day. Actually ran 62 packs as the top 3 packs from each pen were ran again for the Championship.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This was something new for me. I had a good time and will be atending more 2 couple pack trials.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
I had a great time & got to meet some of the deep souths finest there. Congrats to Mr Harvey & all the ones who placed. A turn out like this is what its all about. It was a pleasure to be there, watched good hounds , meet great people & had a big time, plus i brought me some more good blackcreek gyps home with me. Thanks to all:thumb:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rob, wish i could have meet and saw your blackcreeks run. They were so many people it was hard to talk to everyone. Did you ron in pen 1 or 2 or at mr J.E's place.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
1st-Melvin Harvey from Epps,La
2nd- Robert Myatt from Monroe,La
3rd- Kevin Moore from Houma,La
4th-Art Clay from Georgia
5th- Wendall James and Chris Knotts from Mississippi

It was quite an event and took a whole lot of effort to pull off.Thanks to Ronnie Britt, JE Childers and Jamie Childers from the use of their running pens. Without them, this couldn't have happened in 1 Day. Actually ran 62 packs as the top 3 packs from each pen were ran again for the Championship.
James, it sounds like you had a heck of time. I wish I could have made that one I like the 2 couple pack trials.

Roger

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Dwest i ran in pen2 the rough en & then i ran little gyps in pen 1 bout 2;00 that even & had bad check so picked en up:thumb: wood have liked to have meet ya as you said there was so many people there it was hard to get with ever one & every one that no`s me no`s i like to yak to every one

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hey James - Kevin Moore lives in McComb, Ms now - Wayne M. calls him a "Redass" now. His not a ******* anymore. LOL

He is handling and Conditioning hounds at Carter Creek Kennels Full time now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts