Trying To Start New Beagle Club

Discussion in 'Beagle Clubs' started by Rob`s Blackcreek, Apr 15, 2010.

1. We are in process of forming a new club in central Ark . We will be holding AKC SPO & AKC TCP & club house fun Trials. We have a 3 bed room house for club house & will have plenty of bunks for folks to sleep instead of haveing to rent motel rooms & a 40 acre enclosure plus a WLM area that joins the club house we will be holding trials on also. We are still working on all this & we are looking for members to help get this going. If interested Please call me My name is Robbie & my # is 501-554-3107 Thanks

2. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Good luck with everything on the new AKC Beagle Club.

I know you will get it going and it will be a great Club.

3. I will help you any way i can Robbie we need other people to help out

4. Just trying to help suport the sport & have fun plus it will be more local AKC trials for folks ta attend .Still got lots of work to do:up:

5. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

Give me a call when you get a chance Robbie. Ill join it and will help any way I can.

6. R.Goodnight

R.Goodnight New Member

New Club Update

We will be having our first organazational meeting to elect officers, discuss future plans, Fill out necessary AKC paper work. The meeting will be held this Saturday, April 24th, 10:00 AM at the Camp Robinson Special Use Area. GPS address is 331 Clinton Road, Conway,AR.
    Directions from Hwy 67/167 Cabot Exit: Turn left (N/W) onto State Hwy 89. Continue on 89 across State Hwy 5 and State Hwy 107. At Hwy 107, when you stay straight the road becomes Tates Mill Road, which becomes Batesville Pike. I know this is a little confusing, but trust me there are no turns, the road name just changes. At 3 mi from Hwy 107 make a right turn onto Sayles Road. Stay on Sayles Road thru the 4 way stop, and you will run into State Hwy 89 again, at the Pulaski / Faulkner county line. Stay on Hwy 89 (N/W) for 6.6 mi. Clinton Road/ Hwy 286 will be on the right at the bottom of a long hill. Take Clinton Road to Camp Robinson Special Use Area will be on your left 2.7 mi. The meeting will be under the Pavillion behind the Main Building. Some tables available, but bring chairs if possible.

Directions from I-40, Exit 135, Mayflower: Take Hwy 89 (S/E) 4.5 mi to left onto Clinton Road / Hwy 286. Take Clinton Road to Camp Robinson Special Use Area will be on your left 2.7 mi. The meeting will be under the Pavillion behind the Main Building. Some tables available, but bring chairs if possible.

If you need further directions, You can call me, Rusty Goodnight at 501-454-2705. Leave message if between 7am and 4 pm and I will return your calls. Hope to see you all there, Saturday, April 24th, 10:00 AM

7. bterry

bterry New Member

That is a tough job you are undertaking but good luck with it and maybe one day I can make it over there for a trail

8. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Looks like things are coming together for yall. Post this over on the www.espomagazine.com board and you could get a few more members and help.

Wish yall the best.

9. we`re lookimg at 22 members so far, if all go through:thumb:

10. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

I hope yall have a good turnout but Im not gonna be able to make it.

My father in law is in the hospital so we're going up there for a little while then on up to Fayetville for the Red/White game.