Rabbit Dogs banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Do what the police man says and you will be ok.
It's not that simple. If that works for you great. Keep doing it.
Yes it was up on their site for awhile, it was part of their manifesto... that white people with money or land should donate it to a person of color. My family came here in the 1800s fleeing europe from religious persecution. We have never owned any slaves, nor done anything to hinder anyone of another race. The 5th generation is being raised on our farm. What do i owe minorities? myself nor my family has done anything that we should need to give our farm or anything else to them? And yes i probably did use the wrong word "priveleged", you have been blessed for sure, 250 stock cows and 500 acres is a very impressive accomplishment.
Well they are wrong for that. Doesn't matter what color your skin is.

·
Registered
685 Posts
It's not that simple. If that works for you great. Keep doing it.

Well they are wrong for that. Doesn't matter what color your skin is.
Then do one better. Don’t go doing something to be pulled over or lead to being a suspect individual.

While we’ve covered the topic of statue removal, because some were offended by history, can we remove the exposure of the underwear in public? You know the type I’m referring too. The 134 lb white boy with the flat bill ball cap cocked to the side and his size 44 pants secured neatly around his thighs exposing his blue or red boxers? That **** offends me. I mean “come on man”, see that I’m vying for you Biden lovers support there, if your too lazy to pull your pants up at least buy a size that fits your scrawny ass.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
One of my old girlfriends had a 18 year old son living with her . I new that he smoked weed and did other things . He and one of his friends came back to the house one day when I was there . This was in July , they both had on stocking hats and black & milds in their mouths . I told them you are going to get pulled over looking like that , so l would make sure that I am not drunk or have anything illegally in the car .

·
Super Moderator
5,582 Posts
As has been discussed over and over it’s not the color of your skin that shows your character, it’s the color of your heart! We are ALL created equal but some choose to live in the dark world! This is the free Will that God has given to humans. There is bad in all races and there is good in all races. It depends on the person and how they choose to live. It is not our place to judge as We will All be held accountable to our Creator one day. It is our responsibility to speak truth from God’s Word tho. I am very careful to point out someone else’s faults as I have many myself, but as God’s children we are told to hold each other accountable for our actions. Not to be disrespectful to each other but to speak with brotherly love one to another. Sin entered our world through Adam and Eve and will remain until the return of Christ. Let’s lift each other up in Prayer instead of tearing down.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Forgive my absence! Trueline mentionethe other site I go to.... and it reminded me I was late for my Klan Rally! I had to be there.... it was my turn to open the gate and soak the cross down with kerosene!

Trueline.... why don’t you stereotype me! Just for shits and giggles! I WILL NOT get mad! I promise I will laugh about it! I’m a fat outta shape white boy from south Mississippi! Missing a few teeth! Have a wife beater tee shirt.... although I only wear it to church in Sunday’s underneath my favorite Dale Earnhardt button up! My dogs come in the house sometimes! My house could use a little work! I have a Dodge car with a Dixie flag painted on it! And the house I speak of.... has flats on all 8 tires! Pabst Blue Ribbon is a fine wine at my house.... and I cuss every time I can’t find my cigarettes and lighter!
Only way outta this one for me is to say.... IT WAS A JOKE!!! Pure and simple! I care not that you don’t believe ... there is not a racist bone in my body! Even though I fully understand there exists a double standard from your cultural line to mine!
Blessed you are, from what it sounds like!

I’d love to stick around and listen.... but I gotta go wash my robe and hood! We got a membership drive going... and my bonus last year was a little off!

Still haven’t seen the invitation to come hunt your 500 acres! I’m sure I just missed it in some of your previous reply’s!

Mater

61 - 66 of 66 Posts