Rabbit Dogs banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Well mater, looks like the only one

Well Mater, you ain't the scholar I thought you were and looks like your vocabulary is a little limited as well.
I suggest you and your back up singers go back a reread what i posted. This time read it slow and more than once. I didn't say I was going to beat you down or as you say whoop you or anyone else. I said if you show up in the wrong place acting that IGNORANT you would get beat down.
Make no mistake though there's No Fear Here. What I typed on the keyboard I'll say to your face.
Maybe what you said was funny to you and yours but it was disrespectful and in poor taste in my opinion
Hit it right on the head there.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
In that case..... Trueline.... it’s been a pleasure talking with ya brother!
Oh..... go look at some of my old post.... I call EVERYONE brother..... sooooo.... don’t want you to think I was implying anything!

Wouldn’t want you or WHOEVER the hell you were talkin about.... putting a beat down on me!

Have a pleasant evening!

There...... How’s that TJ?

Mater

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
In that case..... Trueline.... it’s been a pleasure talking with ya brother!
Oh..... go look at some of my old post.... I call EVERYONE brother..... sooooo.... don’t want you to think I was implying anything!

Wouldn’t want you or WHOEVER the hell you were talkin about.... putting a beat down on me!

Have a pleasant evening!

There...... How’s that TJ?

Mater
Or you could reply to him like ...

“Hey man I’m sorry, I was joking I didn’t mean to offend you or your culture with my comments. I didn’t mean for it to be taken that way and I can see how it could be seen as stereotypical of black people.”

That would probably suffice instead of debating about it.

·
Registered
341 Posts
i never see um!!:headscratch:
You’re obviously paying for the Premium Membership, which allows you to not see them.

If everyone paid for the Premium Membership they probably wouldn’t need to sell adds, but that’s not going to happen. We’re all not going to buy and the Administration is not going to give up the Add money.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Tyus.... I’m not one that’s gonna come around to yalls way of thinking! Sorry man.... but it ain’t happening!
Why haven’t you mentioned him making any kind of apology! EVERYTHING is someone else’s fault right! It’s a crutch that should have been thrown away years ago
What makes it incumbent on me to apologize!!!!
What do you and he have in common! Seems y’all always come to one another’s rescue! There must be a common thread of some kind! ( I already know the answer to this one)
Again.... A man must be smart enough to know.... when he is being a tad too obvious!
FYI.... many of us in here are good friends, who travel great distances to meet, fellowship, and hunt together!
Trust me when I tell you both..... Y’all are fooing no one on this entire site!
EVERYONE here knows what you are, what your about, and have figured out your message! It’s getting old and worn!
It’s laughable.... and you should both give it a break! Again.... No one!.... NO ONE buys yalls bullshit!

BTW.... I got a PM warning from one of the mods about bickering!
Did y’all?

Good luck this rabbit season, to you both!!!
Mater

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow, you and Gene Williams is getting offended over pop-up ads for "black people"and he's leaving the site.Then you say some stereotype BS and say your joking. And then the moderator comes on and says let's stay civil with our conversations but yet he gives you a thumbs up. SMH. Maybe Gene Williams should realize now why blacks wanted Confederate statues taking down. The majority of them were slave owners. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what type of people is on this site. JUST SAYING.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tyus.... I’m not one that’s gonna come around to yalls way of thinking! Sorry man.... but it ain’t happening!
Why haven’t you mentioned him making any kind of apology! EVERYTHING is someone else’s fault right! It’s a crutch that should have been thrown away years ago
What do you and he have in common! Seems y’all always come to one another’s rescue! There must be a common thread of some kind! ( I already know the answer to this one)
Again.... A man must be smart enough to know.... when he is being a tad too obvious!
FYI.... many of us in here are good friends, who travel great distances to meet, fellowship, and hunt together!
EVERYONE here knows what you are, what your about, and have figured out your message! It’s getting old and worn!
It’s laughable.... and you should both give it a break! Again.... No one!.... NO ONE buys yalls bullshit!

Did y’all?

Mater
FYI, I see just as many ads on here for white people as blacks, if not more. But then again I don't look at COLOR, I just see and ad. I bet if it was a Trump ad it would be no problem with you guys. BTW, for the past few months he was the talk of the town on here. Now that he has lost not very much chatter. GOOD! MAGA and again.

·
Registered
55 Posts

Did y’all?

Mater
No need to apologize mater. You do you. I know your kind and it's all good.

Last I checked, you're not the only one that can have friends. Birds of a feather.

Yes the cat is out of the bag. Yes were black men. You are genius after all.

I think you may be confusing this site with that other one you go to. You know the one I'm talking about. You don't have to worry about me going to that site.

You and gene be good now.

·
Registered
55 Posts

Did y’all?

Mater
Mater, just so you know.
We work, I own a cattle farm of over 250 momma cows.
We own business, i own 3,
We own land, I own over 500 acres. Land I bought not given to me from my daddy or grand.
We vote for who we want and it counts.

I DONT MAKE EXCUSES, I MAKE IT HAPPEN.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Well.... Now we know each other’s kind!
As does everyone else who reads this!

Your vote indeed counts! 10 or 12 times apparently! Congrats on your retard and turncoat! Business must be booming for you to have time to stir the RD pot!! 500 acres? I’m waiting on an invite! I’d give it a whirl!
Ya never know.... you and I could turn out to be .... friends! Ok.... probably not! Seeing how i

Anyway..... Good luck and stay safe!
I’m done with this one!

Not your kind of Mater!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Mater, just so you know.
We work, I own a cattle farm of over 250 momma cows.
We own business, i own 3,
We own land, I own over 500 acres. Land I bought not given to me from my daddy or grand.
We vote for who we want and it counts.

I DONT MAKE EXCUSES, I MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Trueline, seeings how you are definitely a priveleged individual, beings you are a cattle and land barron. Are you going to give all your land and wealth to someone less fortunate as BLM is calling for us white landowners to do?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Trueline, seeings how you are definitely a priveleged individual, beings you are a cattle and land barron. Are you going to give all your land and wealth to someone less fortunate as BLM is calling for us white landowners to do?
First off, I'm blessed not priviledged.
It doesn't matter how much land I own or how many businesses I own, when I get stopped by the police there is a good chance of me being harassed or even shot because of the color of my skin.
When I go vote, I get accused of cheating, accused of voting 10 to 12 times in a attempt to discredit my voting power.

BLM hasn't asked that of me yet. I wasn't aware of them asking any white land owners to donate their land. Did they contact you personally or is thatvsomething you heard on Facebook. However since there are so few black farmers I just might donate it if I don't have a son or daughter interested in farming. But my intent is for it to stay in my family.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
It doesn't matter how much land I own or how many businesses I own, when I get stopped by the police there is a good chance of me being harassed or even shot because of the color of my skin.
When I go vote, I get accused of cheating, accused of voting 10 to 12 times in a attempt to discredit my voting power.

BLM hasn't asked that of me yet. I wasn't aware of them asking any white land owners to donate their land. Did they contact you personally or is thatvsomething you heard on Facebook. However since there are so few black farmers I just might donate it if I don't have a son or daughter interested in farming. But my intent is for it to stay in my family.
Do what the police man says and you will be ok.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts

Yes it was up on their site for awhile, it was part of their manifesto... that white people with money or land should donate it to a person of color. My family came here in the 1800s fleeing europe from religious persecution. We have never owned any slaves, nor done anything to hinder anyone of another race. The 5th generation is being raised on our farm. What do i owe minorities? myself nor my family has done anything that we should need to give our farm or anything else to them? And yes i probably did use the wrong word "priveleged", you have been blessed for sure, 250 stock cows and 500 acres is a very impressive accomplishment.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts