Rabbit Dogs banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
1,307 Posts
DaltonGang~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Lke He Said,, Dalton Boys,, just a Good Ol Souther boy, and Everone loves them good, ol boys!

Now he done been to some Higher Education,, don't let him be fooling you all.

Me being and ol Ga.Red Neck,, that a differant story,, but can live with a few Pop Up! Suggestion,, Get the Kids,, around the house,, to clean them off thats want I do,, Great Grand Kids,, they love claning My Puter!!~~>:clap:

Keep Looking Up!
D.R.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I am off here!
There is to much pop-up crap on this site now!

I originally sighed up for the Beagle dog and hunting aspect of this site!
it has been High jacked for profit!

Maybe someone will start another forum that is just for dogs and dog people!!!
Don't you have a pop up blocker you can set on your computer?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Look at it this way, when you put up a Christmas tree you usually decorate it with lights and all the bells and whistles, but gifts are under the tree, right ? So the board is decorated with adds but there is goodies and gifts in each selected forum.
:headscratch:

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I am off here!
There is to much pop-up crap on this site now!

I originally sighed up for the Beagle dog and hunting aspect of this site!
it has been High jacked for profit!

Maybe someone will start another forum that is just for dogs and dog people!!!
BYE- you are going to give up this quickly, just because it changed, need to work your way through it! You can and will be successful bdog figuring this new format out. JMO

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Oh thank goodness! I thought I had missed the “Black folk hair products thingy”.... I’ll sleep better tonight......

Wait just a dang minute..... I don’t need black folk hair products.... For starters.... I’m the color of a block of cheese! Noooo not the sharp cheddar..... The Provolone!!!!
Second.... and more importantly.... I AINT GOT NO HAIR!!!!

Guess I’ll hafta wait for something else to come along.... to make me pick up my toys and haul ass!

Now.... if y’all will excuse me.... I’m gonna go practice my Twerking moves to.... To Rap music..... while watching Black Panther! While wearing my FUBU gear! But.... after I take my diamond stud earrings out! Then smoke a Black and Mild! Then drink a quart of Old English 800! Then off to bed I go!

Mater

·
Registered
55 Posts
I n
Oh thank goodness! I thought I had missed the “Black folk hair products thingy”.... I’ll sleep better tonight......

Wait just a dang minute..... I don’t need black folk hair products.... For starters.... I’m the color of a block of cheese! Noooo not the sharp cheddar..... The Provolone!!!!
Second.... and more importantly.... I AINT GOT NO HAIR!!!!

Guess I’ll hafta wait for something else to come along.... to make me pick up my toys and haul ass!

Now.... if y’all will excuse me.... I’m gonna go practice my Twerking moves to.... To Rap music..... while watching Black Panther! While wearing my FUBU gear! But.... after I take my diamond stud earrings out! Then smoke a Black and Mild! Then drink a quart of Old English 800! Then off to bed I go!

Mater
I knew you wanted to be black all along. There was way to much envy. You need to stop watching the shows on TV that stereotype black people. If you show up in the wrong place acting like that you will get beat down.

·
Registered
685 Posts
You better be some mean bugger if you are going to beat Mater's white cracker butt!
Seriously LT truer words never been spoken. I mean have ya seen how UGLY that Mater is??? Been whooped with an ugly stick all his life so it’s evident he can take a whoopin. Not only that ol Mater has a few hillbilly friends that’d have his back and a few of them friends even have dogs that’ll hunt your arse down and you won’t outrun them!

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
True...... YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT BE THAT DUMB!
CAN YOU?

It was a joke !!!! Are you serious?
Your gonna give me a beating over that!!!

Ok.... if you insist! I’ll be at the hunt this year!
It’s in Somerset, Ky! Please do try to make it.... because honestly.... I could use a good ass whoopin! You seem to be the man for the job!!!
You will have the decency to forgive me if I fight back a tad, won’t you?

It would probably be good for you too! Then there would be at least a handful of us who looked at you other than a keyboard cowboy, and a persona non grata, with a bad attitude, and a limited vocabulary!!!!

See ya in Kentucky!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
CAN YOU?

It’s in Somerset, Ky! Please do try to make it.... because honestly.... I could use a good ass whoopin! You seem to be the man for the job!!!

It would probably be good for you too! Then there would be at least a handful of us who looked at you other than a keyboard cowboy, and a persona non grata, with a bad attitude, and a limited vocabulary!!!!

See ya in Kentucky!!!
Well mater, looks like the only one
CAN YOU?

See ya in Kentucky!!!
Well Mater, you ain't the scholar I thought you were and looks like your vocabulary is a little limited as well.
I suggest you and your back up singers go back a reread what i posted. This time read it slow and more than once. I didn't say I was going to beat you down or as you say whoop you or anyone else. I said if you show up in the wrong place acting that IGNORANT you would get beat down.
Make no mistake though there's No Fear Here. What I typed on the keyboard I'll say to your face.
Maybe what you said was funny to you and yours but it was disrespectful and in poor taste in my opinion

·
Super Moderator
5,582 Posts
Guys Be Civil! We are all the same!! We don’t need to call names or disrespect each other. There is enough of this outside this forum. Yes we all have differences but if you want to bicker back and forth PM each other. The rest of us don’t want to see it! I’m giving this as a warning to ALL not individuals! Next step will be more personal.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts