Thinking about making this cross....

Discussion in 'Breeding, Bloodlines, and Pedigrees' started by deltadog, Apr 13, 2010.

1. deltadog

deltadog New Member

2. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Looks good to me - Keep me in mind on a female and male pup if you do make that cross.

3. plumber

plumber Active Member

Looks nice :thumb:. Anybody got some photos of Doc? Who owns him, and whats he like?

4. deltadog

deltadog New Member

BGLNUT, I will be keeping all of them...lol

Plumber, he's not at stud to the public...Owners wishes. He runs a rabbit in a quick, energetic manner to overtake the rabbit. Placed at the AKC Nationals several yrs ago. Good hound with some fine blackcreek blood. He has 3 littermates that finished as well. Good producing blood..

5. thought you said i get all the big females lol

6. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Don't worry M. Wallace - He wont keep them very long. They will run TOO MUCH RABBIT for him - LOL

7. deltadog

deltadog New Member

Mitchell I hope none of the females go big... ha!
    Also there is a FC Buck male here that placed at the derby championship thats off FC Buck and a FC bitch thats out of Mcurdys Spotted Ace. I really like him. That Dead Man Walking dog Mitchell is line-bred Rock too...

BGLNUT, rather get picked up from the front then back, lol! :up:

8. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

:D Thats how we roll . :D

:beagle:

9. David, Wayne starting to rub off on Derek. He's got a good strong male this year derby.

10. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Somebody needed to rub off on him. LOL -

Derek is a good guy and knows a good hound, glad he has a good one. Maybe he wont be so scared to head off to the trials this year with a good hound.

Derek should know I like joking with him.

11. Havard

Havard New Member

Amen to getting picked up on the front, than off the back!! I heard a wise 'ol man (popcorn)(lol) say that to me one time, and I started looking to that kind of bloodline for hounds. I like it alot!

Chris

12. bglehound

bglehound Active Member

looks like a nice cross, you have a picture of Doc