Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did any of you feel God was looking at you while doing something? I was an atheist and didn’t go to church, but one day I changed my mind. One night I dreamt of Jesus, who helped me escape the earthquake. You may think I’m crazy, but I don’t care. When I told my family about this dream, my 12-year-old daughter stood by me. After that, I enrolled her in a school of religion to study the Bible, and now we’re a family that goes to church regularly. I can’t explain, but I’m glad I’ve discovered religion. Portland Pentecostal Apostolic Church | First Church Love Oregon

·
Registered
422 Posts
Did any of you feel God was looking at you while doing something? I was an atheist and didn’t go to church, but one day I changed my mind. One night I dreamt of Jesus, who helped me escape the earthquake. You may think I’m crazy, but I don’t care. When I told my family about this dream, my 12-year-old daughter stood by me. After that, I enrolled her in a school of religion to study the Bible, and now we’re a family that goes to church regularly. I can’t explain, but I’m glad I’ve discovered religion. Portland Pentecostal Apostolic Church | First Church Love Oregon
What you discovered is salvation through Jesus Christ through His finished work in the cross & resurrection , Amen religion profits nothing, it trusting in Jesus that does,Amen

·
Premium Member
7,577 Posts
Exactly Branch!! All religions are man made!! Even the ones that crucified Christ were religious but did not know Christ. John 3:16
Don’t get hung up on religion. No matter what denomination you belong to or worship at does not mean anything unless you have believed in The One Jesus Christ for your personal salvation. Pray for each other so we don’t allow Religion to cloud our minds and study God’s Word and the Truth Will Set You Free!!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Amen!

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Be Bold...Be strong...Be fearless...Be relentless... Unwavering and Unstoppable!

Live good...Live Large...Live...Hard...Live Massively Masculine for GOD!!!

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like
: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts