Ten month old Susie and Tracker with Nine Year Old Huey

Discussion in 'Videos' started by JohnnyT, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Robert L. Dunn

Robert L. Dunn Well-Known Member

Nice line control. I like how they stay at the point of loss and work it instead of running around backwards or swinging wide too early. Three nice dogs. I am guessing that the blue tick is the old dog.

2. thefoxes85@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

michigan
    Look good, not rushing, working the line.:)

Circle4p and Michael Gerace like this.
  3. Burnett

Burnett Well-Known Member

Mr Johnny T, Dogs look and sound good.

4. marshall dillon

marshall dillon Well-Known Member

Virginia
    Beautiful music , they looked good .

5. 5 Solas

5 Solas Well-Known Member

Nice and tight.... Every nose was on the ground the whole time. Great little pack man!

6. JohnnyT

JohnnyT Well-Known Member

Appreciate the compliments Fellas. That is the old dog Mr. Dunn but he is mostly black and white with some black ticking. My videos are not clear enough to really tell the color.

Rabbitfootforme and Circle4p like this.
  7. Tony Hall

Tony Hall New Member

Great running dogs, sound really good and tight on the line

Circle4p and marshall dillon like this.
  8. JohnnyT

Thanks Tony.

Circle4p likes this.
  9. Rabbithunter 1968

Rabbithunter 1968 Well-Known Member

Nice looking dogs and good video as always.

Circle4p likes this.
  10. Rabbitfootforme

Rabbitfootforme Well-Known Member

old Huey is keeping them right there... great looking hound... one to teach your pup's like that is awesome...

Circle4p likes this.
  11. TRK

TRK Well-Known Member

Dogs looked good. The water puddles looked good also. We haven't had any here for weeks.

Circle4p likes this.
  12. JohnnyT

Thanks Fellas. TRK we've been getting some rain but it's hot and the ticks are terrible.

Circle4p likes this.
  13. Robert L. Dunn

Johnny T: I don't know if we ever crossed paths or not. I used to trial with several guys from the North Georgia area - the Blevins boys, Bud Layton, Ed (can't think of his last name but he worked for the postal system) but a really nice guy, and a lot more that I can't remember their names. Most were members of the North Georgia and Cohutta Beagle clubs. We ran some trials in that area in cut over pulp woods. It was tough running but good for the dogs. I judged several trials there. After running after the dogs and being out of shape myself, I have had to pull over on the side of I-75 and walk the charlie horses out of my legs. Got to judge some good dogs though - Smith's Buzz Saw, Buzz Line Director, Slab an other dogs that finished but just as I cant remember their owner's names, I can't their's either. This was in the early eighties and nineties.

Circle4p and KyBrushBuster like this.
  14. JohnnyT

Mr. Dunn the first SPO trial I went to was at North Ga. I think that was around 2005 and it was on the outside. I don't go to many trials mainly because I'm not running the type dogs it takes to win. I still go to a trial occasionally but usually in South Carolina because they are closer to me.

Circle4p likes this.
  15. Seark

Seark Well-Known Member

Arkansas
    Looks like the pups are learning from and old pro. I love that chop he sounds like my buddies old dog.

Circle4p likes this.
  16. JohnnyT

Thanks Seark.

Circle4p likes this.
  17. Robert L. Dunn

Didn't take me long to figure out who the old dog was. He is the anchor and does his job well. He is a classic example of why some of the slower dogs can move a rabbit as well as the wind breakers. He doesn't have any wasted motion so he don't spend a lot of time in a check. Those are the ones that a smart beagler keeps for their lifetime.

Circle4p likes this.