Taco solo

Discussion in 'Videos' started by davtracy, May 7, 2020.

1. davtracy

davtracy Well-Known Member

Little bit of Taco running solo. 2nd solo trip out. Ran it 1 hour and 20 minutes. Picked him up still running. Hope he makes a good one.

MackC, Red dog 007, Circle4p and 4 others like this.
  2. LtELmer

LtELmer Well-Known Member

Well heck Dave he ain't going to be worth a tinkers darn ! Just let me come pick him up I will bring you a nice unstarted 7 mo. pup and a few bucks for your trouble and you can start over dog gone the luck ! lol Really like him !

3. KyBrushBuster

KyBrushBuster Well-Known Member

Taco is coming along Dave! He reminds me of my pup, still not 100% sure of himself, but man he looked good going across that field and never checked up when it hit the woods! Gotta love that mouth on him too!

davtracy, Circle4p and That like this.
  4. davtracy

He is a little higher maintenance than my other line, but he has a lot of hunt and seems like he is gonna have power and control once I get him lined out. Hope I don't ruin him. The high maintenance ones seem like they are easier to blow up.

Circle4p, That and KyBrushBuster like this.
  5. LtELmer

Well when you going to be home so we can fix that issue ? lol

Circle4p likes this.
  6. Robert L. Dunn

Robert L. Dunn Well-Known Member

Give him time Dave. From that short video I saw a lot of desire, hustle and nose. As someone said above, he just lacks confidence but it should correct itself given time. I see a lot more I like that the other side of the coin. Hope he does well for you.

davtracy and Circle4p like this.
  7. That

That Well-Known Member

Very good looking dog you have there! Looks like he will make a good one. Thanks for posting.

8. Curnel

Curnel Well-Known Member

Nice video Dave I like him a lot , he’s gonna be a good one !

9. LtELmer

Do you know if all his litter mates are the same size,Dave ?

Circle4p likes this.
  10. davtracy

All of his littermates stayed small class. Sire is 14 dam is 12.5. He is a full 15 inch.

KyBrushBuster, Circle4p and LtELmer like this.