Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
They do pretty good in UKC trials so Im assuming they have pretty good foot speed. Thats about all the help I can give you and its pretty much an assumption.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I have noticed they seem to have really good conformation, and seem to do well in UKC, just wondering how they might do in Progressive Pack.

·
Registered
77 Posts
not real sure what they look for in progressive pack but they have some dog's that do well in ukc preformance pack. they have several differnt types of dogs in their kennel .but alot of their dog's have good search medfast to fast speed,and are dual purpose dog's some hace alot of show blood in them. hope this help's some.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great beagle I have female Sundown Jazzy Lady out of Sundown Triple Threat bloodlines will be breeding her back to Five Star Smokey bloodlines. Already had litter with similar lines.kept male and female any questions you can call me at 260-571-2822

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
I had a male several years ago that was a grandson out of sundown triple threat on the sire side buckshot on dam side. He ran a good rabbit, great nose and used his mouth right. Ran between medium & upper medium

·
Registered
631 Posts
Run against Sundowns Black Bo years ago. I think that's how they spelled his name. Run against him in the finals at the PP U.S. Championship . I would say from watching that hound he would do well in Deep south SPO from what I seen. Nice clean hound that did well in the check area. Lacked a lil on foot for PP but was certainly a smooth running hound.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts