Looking for 13 inch stud dog available in lower southern Michigan
my Stud passed and having hard time finding what i want to buy
looking to use stud late May early June i breed 13,15,17th day after
blood seen,if interested please Reply

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
could i get pic/ped,has he bred in the pass, would you be willing to give him up for a week?
as mentioned i breed the 13th,15th,17th day after blood is spotted. Also are you looking for a fee or pup
Thanks you can text info to 1-248-770-6881 also

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sorry for the delay been busy at work wont be able to send ped till next week out of town for work.sire is dry creek blue jetson ,dam is a female off no limit blaze.Im just a gun hunter bred him to my branko x gay female 2years ago and had some nice pups

·
Registered
80 Posts
Looking at your Facebook are pups going to hunting families or as pets .just curious i like to place pups in hunting homes. Kinda seems like under 12 inches like a pocket beagle for people looking for pets not really what the beagles purpose is in my eyes

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
most litters only one or two go for hunting which i normally help start and even to this day friends and hunters with those people, but yes a lot go for pets.my concern is i only want going to a good homes that is way i also do the worming, leave with first shot and come back for there second and third,reg papers, health cert. and couple days supply of dog food.
i personally run or hunt sept-end of march. i only breed my females every other heat from 2yr-7yr,you don't do this for 35 plus years with a waiting list and deposits before conceived if your not putting out a quality product.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts