Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a starting pen in Indiana. I'm in north central Indiana but don't mind driving a little. I have 2 females and a male that will sight chase and will stay with my older male, but he is a little too quick to really help them much.

Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Anyone have a starting pen in Indiana. I'm in north central Indiana but don't mind driving a little. I have 2 females and a male that will sight chase and will stay with my older male, but he is a little too quick to really help them much.

Thanks!
I’ve been running down in the dugger area at a running grounds. It’s not a starting pen but there are tons of rabbits and very easy to get dogs onto them. I’ve got my 2 pups started down there. I don’t have older dogs to run them with but they are doing very well. If you don’t know where it’s at I’d be glad to point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve been running down in the dugger area at a running grounds. It’s not a starting pen but there are tons of rabbits and very easy to get dogs onto them. I’ve got my 2 pups started down there. I don’t have older dogs to run them with but they are doing very well. If you don’t know where it’s at I’d be glad to point you in the right direction.
I've never heard of dugger.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That’s a good ways. If you decide your ever interested shoot me a message 765-318-1924 and I’ll point ya right to it!! Good luck with your dogs. Hope you find what your looking for!
Will do. I did find a guy in fortville, just north of indy.

Thanks though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts