Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What ever happenened to Speed And Drive dog food? The feed in the green and white sack... I remember the jingle, and we used to feed it to our bird dogs but you don't see it anymore.:headscratch:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I use to get that around the Joneboro area. Haven't heard of it in years. I fed it to my beagles for a while and they did pretty good on it!

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
What ever happenened to Speed And Drive dog food? The feed in the green and white sack... I remember the jingle, and we used to feed it to our bird dogs but you don't see it anymore.:headscratch:
HMMMM? If you could hum a few bars we might could head you in the right direction Blev. lol :jiggy::popcorn:

Roger

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Speed and drive the feed hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm, in the green and white sack... humm humm humm
Ok I'm going to try to find where there may be some Speed and Drive dog food. However I really think you were a little off key. lol

Roger

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Blev, I just googled Speed and Drive dog food and looked at over 320 dog food brands but no Speed and Drive. Sorry

Roger

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I did that too roger I think ole blev dream up that dog food trying to get more speed and drive out of his dogs LOL:clap:
I think your right Keith. He is like the old guy that was the best ever seen at practicing that age old art of Hibachilism. The old guy ask the man what that was and he told him it was the art of catching poop from a flying goose. LOL

Roger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts