Southern Snow!

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by RKW, Feb 11, 2010.

1. RKW

RKW Active Member

Well it is snowing in South Arkansas now. My wife and I just caught the dogs and came to the house and it is already white all over. Glad were not supposed to get but a couple of inches but it sure is pretty. Snowing in the Pines.

Roger

2. man, I hope you have b etter luck with the snow than I'm having. I'm glad yall got it this time and not us again!:D

3. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

I hope it stays down there this time.

Its pretty at first but it doesnt take me too long to get sick of it. I cant imagine living where it would be on the ground most of the winter.

4. pa beagler

pa beagler New Member

i think we got about 45'' on the ground now.

5. RKW

RKW Active Member

45" Dang man what happened to Global Warming. We won't get that much in 45 years. lol

Roger

6. Rkw you just keep that snow down south we had our share in central and north arkansas

7. RKW

RKW Active Member

I'm like you crossroads I'm not fond of it either. It's pretty to look at until you find out your stuck with it.

Roger

8. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

lol agree ya'll can keep it down south

9. glad you got your share.... it does make for some humbeling experiences when it comes to the hounds and the rabbits. Seems like we have had snow on the ground more that not up here in Springdale.

My hounds did not do so well in 8.5" of snow where the drifts were over their heads!!! bunnies did not want to push very far either...

but it is pretty at first.

10. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

I cant even imagine 45 inches of snow on the ground around here.

Just the threat of snow here causes a run on milk and bread. 6 or 8 inches will pretty much paralyze the whole state.

11. RKW

RKW Active Member

Well we got almost 2" but it seems to be leaving pretty fast already. The roads are clear and the temp is supposed to be around 41' today. We'll see what happens.

Roger

12. pa beagler

pa beagler New Member

i didn't say we liked it but we are dealing with it. it is pretty but it sure is hard work moving it

13. bseger

bseger New Member

:headscratch:7 to 8 inches of snow in south mississippi today