Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is snowing in South Arkansas now. My wife and I just caught the dogs and came to the house and it is already white all over. Glad were not supposed to get but a couple of inches but it sure is pretty. Snowing in the Pines.

Roger

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
I hope it stays down there this time.

Its pretty at first but it doesnt take me too long to get sick of it. I cant imagine living where it would be on the ground most of the winter.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
45" Dang man what happened to Global Warming. We won't get that much in 45 years. lol

Roger

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm like you crossroads I'm not fond of it either. It's pretty to look at until you find out your stuck with it.

Roger

·
Site Sponsor
705 Posts
glad you got your share.... it does make for some humbeling experiences when it comes to the hounds and the rabbits. Seems like we have had snow on the ground more that not up here in Springdale.

My hounds did not do so well in 8.5" of snow where the drifts were over their heads!!! bunnies did not want to push very far either...

but it is pretty at first.

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
I cant even imagine 45 inches of snow on the ground around here.

Just the threat of snow here causes a run on milk and bread. 6 or 8 inches will pretty much paralyze the whole state.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well we got almost 2" but it seems to be leaving pretty fast already. The roads are clear and the temp is supposed to be around 41' today. We'll see what happens.

Roger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts