Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am having a fun run in southern Indiana...dates are basically the last weekend in NOV.-DEC 5...or close to that!!!...all are invited!!!a couple thousand acres of private land!!!....all who are interested let me know here!!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah...you might need to bring your fast dogs!!!!...just going to be a fun time chasing bunnies!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hey I will be at the Silver Creek Picnic this year. It is in July (3rd weekend) - Bring your hounds and let everyone see them run. I wll have a couple of houds there and will run with you. If you will judge mine, I will judge yours. No tailgate of lane judging here.

No excuesses - just show up and turn the hounds loose. Make sure you have your running shoes on though. You are within 1 hr of there and I am 11 hrs away. So if I can make it, you should too.

See you at the Picnic.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey I will be at the Silver Creek Picnic this year. It is in July (3rd weekend) - Bring your hounds and let everyone see them run. I wll have a couple of houds there and will run with you. If you will judge mine, I will judge yours. No tailgate of lane judging here.

No excuesses - just show up and turn the hounds loose. Make sure you have your running shoes on though. You are within 1 hr of there and I am 11 hrs away. So if I can make it, you should too.

See you at the Picnic.
you talking to me???..where is Silver Creek????...Let alone the Picnic???...1 hour away???

·
Registered
470 Posts
Talking to you and anybody else.

The Silver Creek Picnic is outside of Henryville, In . It's the BIGGEST non-trial event for the Beaglers.:up:

Picnic, Fun Running, Dog Sale/trade, Raffle, Auction, Etc, Etc .......

Everyone is invited to come. It will will a Friday,Saturday, and Sunday event. Some people get there the weekend before to run dogs and sale/trade.
Just a grand ole time to be had by all.:clap:

If you miss it, it will be your fault, not mine.:headscratch:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Talking to you and anybody else.

The Silver Creek Picnic is outside of Henryville, In . It's the BIGGEST non-trial event for the Beaglers.:up:

Picnic, Fun Running, Dog Sale/trade, Raffle, Auction, Etc, Etc .......

Everyone is invited to come. It will will a Friday,Saturday, and Sunday event. Some people get there the weekend before to run dogs and sale/trade.
Just a grand ole time to be had by all.:clap:

If you miss it, it will be your fault, not mine.:headscratch:
i am not 1 hour away...i live in TN!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's deer and duck season.Rabbits will have to wait until Jan. b4 i get to serious. I'll do a little hunting for them and run the dogs for sure but monster bucks and ducks until then. good luck on your fun run.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts