Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the dogs that Roger has listed under the ad Hounds for Sale/Rabbit Dogs, I 'm adding 3 more reg. gyps to list and will sale the grade dogs and 2 or 3 of the reg gyps.

1. Bonnie, 6 yr old out of FC J Horn's Big Jake-- Oak Alley Sassy II which is out of directly out of Batman, good broke gyp, no trash, good pup trainer. $200

2. Suzy, 4 yr old Blackjack on top and bottom in 3 generation pedigree, good solid gyp, collar broke. $200

3. Penny, 10 month old out of FC Clear Cut Fast Eddie--D & S Starrlight Penny (K Buck bred) lightly started, still in and out of races. $150

James (Echo Hills) has hunted with these dogs and the dogs that are listed in other ad and can give an opinion.

Have pictures of these gyps added to my album, if unable to view let me know and I will send you pictures.

Also still have Owens dog box for sale in another ad and I will make a deal on combination of dogs or box and dogs

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ALL DOGS ARE MED SPEED. If someone is interested in enough of combination, could drive a little to meet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts