Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving for work so I am selling my only 4 rabbit dogs. :smack: 2 are registered and 2 are grade. All are rabbit dogs. I will ask Echo Hills if he can help me post pics and peds on the registered dogs and pics on the grade dogs. $350 each for the reg. dogs and $150 each for the grade hounds.

Roger

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here is an after the hunt picture. The B&T is out of FC Bullock's Creek Hoss X WCK'S Duchess the BT&W female is from Huff's Riverland Peanut II X Cotton Country Jane. The Tri-colored male is grade and very good with hunt to spare. I have a Tri- female not pictured that is grade.

http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/ad18/RKW_1/

I will try to get individual pics. Hm. 870-352-2354
Cell 870-313-2069

Roger

·
Registered
908 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the picture help James. You've got to teach me how to do that sometime. :up:

Roger

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is the size on the registered dogs and their speed. Any major faults with them?
Robert they are 13" medium speed with gears. There are no perfect dogs but honestly I can't think of any major faults or minor faults. They just run rabbits and are easy to handle. Thanks for asking.

Roger

·
Registered
260 Posts
Roger those are some nice looking hounds and if I had the extra money right now I would like to have one or two. We are in Phoenix right now and will be here for another week visiting my brother.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Roger those are some nice looking hounds and if I had the extra money right now I would like to have one or two. We are in Phoenix right now and will be here for another week visiting my brother.

Have fun out there Randy, I'm in Louisiana right now working but I worked in Tucson Az. back in 08. It can get pretty hot in Phoenix but it is usually not too humid. I don't think it will get over 130' in the summer. lol It would be a little tough running rabbits in that country too.

I wish you could get these dogs I would like to see them go to a good home. If your change your mind give me a call on my cell phone. 870-313-2069 You ought to call just to visit anyway. Be careful on your trip home.

Roger

·
Registered
402 Posts
All that I'm interested in selling right now are spoke for. Thanks Roger, it looks like Trixie and Lady have a new home in Crossett.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All that I'm interested in selling right now are spoke for. Thanks Roger, it looks like Trixie and Lady have a new home in Crossett.
Cecil I'm glad you have them and they will have a good home. Good luck with them.

Roger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts