SOLD-13" Females for Sale-SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Echo Hill's, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    I have decided to sell 2 of my young females. Both hunt very well and run at medium plus speed. One is qualified for Deep South, Lone Star and Southern States Derby runoffs. They are both 12"-121/2" and are BW&T. Will show in the field and would make someone a good price if both are taken. $400 Each if seperated. Will answer all Private Messages or call 318-292-4246

http://espomagazine.com/pedigrees/12759.htm

2. RKW

RKW Active Member

Guys these little females will get after Mr. Rabbit and flat bark at him too! I don't own a hair on them and don't owe James any money but if I wasn't all dogged up I would own them.

Roger

I'm not sure he didn't just put them on here to taunt me. lol

3. Can you email pictures? [email protected]. Will call you Friday morning.
    What is their age?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  4. What time would be convienent to call.

5. Briar

Briar Active Member

females

would like to see pictures of these female,,,[email protected] what speed would you say maybe a 7,,,no extra bark,,,do they hunt hard,,,,where can I see them run

6. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Billy

This is the James Murphy you know! I live close to Lane Rugg now (about 12 miles away).. There is a waiting list already on these females. #1 Guys are driving over tomorrow to watch them run in the big pen at the club. #2 guys are in Alabama so we will go from there!!!

You know what kind I like and these fit the bill only a little quicker. They would definitely have ran with Cutie.

James

7. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Here is the Pictures everyone wants, Not the best but you get an idea!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

nice looking hounds

9. Briar

Briar Active Member

blackcreeks

hey James so good to here from you,,do you still have the train male,,,been looking for a mostly black ,blackcreek dog,,would rather have afemale,,I like one quick,,running about a 7,,,whats Lane got over there anything off Hawk,,been out of touch quit beagling for a while trying to get going again,,,cutie died and that killed me,,,man she was a nice one,,someone stole my little female that I keep from that litter,,,Train was a nice hound could drive a rabbit,,,would even like to have a nice pup born after july 2008

10. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Billy, I sold both of the males when I moved. A guy in Natchitoches, La has the bigger one (Max) and I lost track of Train. I placed him several times in some derbies before I sold out. Lane has some of the nicest young ones that he has ever had right now. He has a 15" Hawk female that might could be bought that placed last weekend in the Rose City Derby Trial. Give him a call and it won't hurt to ask.

James

11. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    The red headed female is sold but I still have the other one available for sale and might trade for the right bred older female.

12. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    The price has been seriously reduced. She wants the front too much for my slow stuff. Would trade for a full Blackcreek female or $300

13. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Last female is now sold. She went back to her breeder to run with her mother.