Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to sell 2 of my young females. Both hunt very well and run at medium plus speed. One is qualified for Deep South, Lone Star and Southern States Derby runoffs. They are both 12"-121/2" and are BW&T. Will show in the field and would make someone a good price if both are taken. $400 Each if seperated. Will answer all Private Messages or call 318-292-4246

http://espomagazine.com/pedigrees/12759.htm

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Guys these little females will get after Mr. Rabbit and flat bark at him too! I don't own a hair on them and don't owe James any money but if I wasn't all dogged up I would own them.

Roger

I'm not sure he didn't just put them on here to taunt me. lol

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Billy

This is the James Murphy you know! I live close to Lane Rugg now (about 12 miles away).. There is a waiting list already on these females. #1 Guys are driving over tomorrow to watch them run in the big pen at the club. #2 guys are in Alabama so we will go from there!!!

You know what kind I like and these fit the bill only a little quicker. They would definitely have ran with Cutie.

James

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
blackcreeks

hey James so good to here from you,,do you still have the train male,,,been looking for a mostly black ,blackcreek dog,,would rather have afemale,,I like one quick,,running about a 7,,,whats Lane got over there anything off Hawk,,been out of touch quit beagling for a while trying to get going again,,,cutie died and that killed me,,,man she was a nice one,,someone stole my little female that I keep from that litter,,,Train was a nice hound could drive a rabbit,,,would even like to have a nice pup born after july 2008

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Billy, I sold both of the males when I moved. A guy in Natchitoches, La has the bigger one (Max) and I lost track of Train. I placed him several times in some derbies before I sold out. Lane has some of the nicest young ones that he has ever had right now. He has a 15" Hawk female that might could be bought that placed last weekend in the Rose City Derby Trial. Give him a call and it won't hurt to ask.

James

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The red headed female is sold but I still have the other one available for sale and might trade for the right bred older female.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The price has been seriously reduced. She wants the front too much for my slow stuff. Would trade for a full Blackcreek female or $300

1 - 13 of 13 Posts