Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Mark, I really enjoyed that !!! That poor rabbit was in trouble, but with all those site chases it had the dogs hyped up for sure!!! Rabbit was in trouble and I thought he would get caught. If it had been as smart as the first rabbit in finding a hole quick. Your getting good with the drone!!!! Surely looks as your having fun with it!!! I would hate to see my dogs in the open like that with all those site chases. They would be more then hyped up, plum crazy!!!!! First off I don't own three dogs now that I consider good dogs. I wish I would of stayed with my easier dogs that I could enjoy in the TCP format as well as the SPO format a few years back. I bought dogs to give a step or two more and was a mistake for the type running I do. Hopefully new litter will give me something I like again!!!

Sorry for getting off subject, I do tend to babble !!!!

John Taylor

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys but I plan on the video getting much better. When the leg heals some and I can get around I will be able to set it to track on one of the dogs and the quality should be much better. When it was on the Kubota it was tracking on its own. It is not near as good with me operating it. I was probably 250 yards from the dogs and it's hard to see the phone screen in the daylight. The dogs look like they have gotten much rougher but they are the same old dogs. The scent has just been crazy the last week or two I assume from rabbits starting to breed. Between that and the site chases it got pretty wild. This is more like what I want out of them. They ran this rabbit for about a hour and he decided he had had enough and he decided to take the road home. ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.