Site Appreciation

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by RKW, Jan 26, 2010.

1. RKW

RKW Active Member

I am glad to see the membership increasing. I want you all to know how much I like this site. I read the others but I find myself wanting to get back here to see if anything new has been posted. Everyone tries to help others with questions and submit pictures from their hunts to share the fun. Keep the Posts coming and the Rabbits running. I for one am enjoying this site!:up::beagle::beagle:

Roger

2. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

i agree 100% one of the best sites out there

tim

3. Without a doubt. Also neat to see fellas joining from all parts of the country. "course we know their dogs can't hold a candle to these AR dogs. :D

4. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Whoa now; Dblevens

I ain't from Arkingsaw!!!!!! I see a showdown coming soon to Rabbitdog! :popcorn:
    James

5. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

It's still not to late for you to move north James

6. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    I'm about 12 miles south of the line and I feel safe right here! Its OK to visit but can't wait to get back across the line!! :jiggy:
    James

7. ninja turtle

ninja turtle New Member

Good oint dblevens, I didn't know there were any good dogs outside of arkansas. Had to prod ya echo.

8. ninja turtle

ninja turtle New Member

I was hoping to stir you up a little there Echo Hills. I guess i didn't, just having a little fun. I also realized it is hard to spell corectly on my phone. How far from el dorado are you, I have a brother n law that i go hunt with some in those parts.

9. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Ninja Turtle

I guess I don't stir up as easy as I use to.... Too thick headed and thick skinned to sweat the small stuff. We live about 45 minutes from El Dorado and I buy my dog food up there at Eppinette's.

James

10. RKW

RKW Active Member

James you come up to Eppinette's to buy dog food in 45 min. and I drive down to Eppinette's 45 min. to buy my dog food. You don't live far enough into Louisiana to be a full flegged CoonAss,lol, but I'll bet you do have some good dogs.:beagle::beagle::beagle:

Roger

11. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    I don't know about any good hounds but they eat well! I like the Kennel Pro Feed .... Have used just about all the premium feeds and its right up there with any of them with a good price.. Plus Eppinettes has a good well stocked store for hound people.

James

12. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the compliments. Im glad yall like it and I hope that as time goes by more and more people will join and make it even better.

It aint me that "makes" a site though. Its the Members and we've been able to attract some pretty darn good ones so far. :thumb:

I/we just need yall to keep visitin' and postin'. The more stuff that gets posted, the more interesting the site is for everybody. :thumb:

13. RKW

RKW Active Member

One more compliment FB, this is a very good site, informative with a cordial atmosphere and I am glad you put it on line. Very Good Job FB. :up:

Thanks,

Roger

14. pa beagler

pa beagler New Member

first of all i'd like to say this is a great site. it's very informative and now it's become VERY comical. how can you think an arkansas dog is better then a pennsylvania (yankee) dog. lmao!!!

15. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    I for one am enjoying the light hearted and positive posters on this site! I think we all could get together even in person and have a fantastic time running beagles!

James

16. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

I dont know if yall have noticed it but in the navbar near the top there is a link to Invite Your Friends.

Just click on it and put the email address of whoever it is that you want to tell about the site and itll send them an invitation. If they click on the link, youll even get credit as a referer.

17. rebelbeagle

rebelbeagle New Member

wv
    Thanks for the site havent made many post trying to read them all first, good running and hunting to everyone whats left of the season.

18. RKW

RKW Active Member

What he said. :up::beagle::beagle: