Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy I'm afraid Vance better known as KyBrushBuster needs an intervention. A little over a year he started posting videos of a wild fast white legged dog. He then begin tells us that this dog name junebug and was his wife's. He didn't care for the running still BUT Stephanie want a "trial dog" but he still likes those old black and tan medium speed steady as clock work dogs.

Well I think we have all seen the brako young dog again "for Stephanie". I think Vance is a secret lover of speed. Grab it and go don't look back.
I am worried he may never be satisfied again with those timex steady dogs. If anyone has any real good bear blood around please let him know that may be his only hope.

·
Registered
125 Posts
We all like what we like. A dog in my kennel had better be able to jump a rabbit by itself. And run it as fast as it can . If the rabbit makes a hard turn or circles back on it’s on the trial it better not go to far from the turn. Just what I like. Ky knows dogs don’t think he needs an intervention.
Well let me tell ya trust me I’ve seen his new patch dog make 120 degree turns on a dime this one is definitely got to be the fastest thing over ever seen vance own

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We all like what we like. A dog in my kennel had better be able to jump a rabbit by itself. And run it as fast as it can . If the rabbit makes a hard turn or circles back on it’s on the trial it better not go to far from the turn. Just what I like. Ky knows dogs don’t think he needs an intervention.
Tom I'm just giving him a hard time and a little sad I will not have anything to hunt with him. My peanut roller would not keep up. LOL

·
Registered
125 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts