Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We( Planning Committee) realize that April isn’t the best time due to Turkey/ crappie/ trialing season but unfortunately was only dates in 2021 that facilities were available!! It’s only one weekend so hope to see you guys there. Guarantee you’ll have a great time. Bring the family and enjoy.

·
Registered
200 Posts
My anniversary weekend 24 years can’t make it me and momma gotta got somewhere else. Sure hate to miss it but y’all know how it is.
Circle, you have your priorities in order. There's nothing that I could do that I wouldn't do if I could celebrate just one more anniversary with my late wife.I hope that you and your wife have a wonderful weekend.I'd like to think that as much as we love our dogs most of us here know that there are much more important things in our lives.

·
Registered
200 Posts
We( Planning Committee) realize that April isn’t the best time due to Turkey/ crappie/ trialing season but unfortunately was only dates in 2021 that facilities were available!! It’s only one weekend so hope to see you guys there. Guarantee you’ll have a great time. Bring the family and enjoy.
Ranger,I still have some nice corn snakes from my 2019 crop.If I figure out a way to attend would you like me to bring one with me to give you? I'll give you a cage, water bowl and a month worth of food!

·
Registered
280 Posts
My anniversary weekend 24 years can’t make it me and momma gotta got somewhere else. Sure hate to miss it but y’all know how it is.
I’m with circle. That’s also my anniversary weekend. 14 years. Me and my little buddy was looking forward to it but can’t make this one. If I wasn’t the perfect husband and didn’t have a perfect record of doing everything right I wouldn’t worry about it but I’ve already set the bar boys. That woman loves me so much I couldn’t run her off with a y mop. She also makes all my meals and knows where and when I sleep. It’s not worth the gamble .

·
Registered
200 Posts
I’m with circle. That’s also my anniversary weekend. 14 years. Me and my little buddy was looking forward to it but can’t make this one. If I wasn’t the perfect husband and didn’t have a perfect record of doing everything right I wouldn’t worry about it but I’ve already set the bar boys. That woman loves me so much I couldn’t run her off with a y mop. She also makes all my meals and knows where and when I sleep. It’s not worth the gamble .
You too have your head screwed on right.

·
Super Moderator
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys we are about 2 months away from our 2021 Rabbitdogs.net Hunt/Event. Let’s get signed up and tickets in for our Raffle. Great Sponsors and Prizes. Will be a great time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts