Shooting A Dog is OK " Really "?

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by RKW, Mar 5, 2010.

1. RKW

RKW Active Member

This is why I have no time for those who think it is ok to shoot someones dog.
    Roger

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  2. RKW

RKW Active Member

The broadhead is 1" from coming out of her hip. :censored: The guy denied shooting her but then he told his deer camp members that he thought it was a deer. Look at the angle of the arrow she was looking up at him when he shot her.They did the right thing and kicked him out of the club. He is a real winner and not a far stretch from others that think it is ok to shoot your dog. I don't usually get attacthed to a dog very much but this dog is like part of the family and one hell of a duck dog. When I saw her hobbleing to me I can't tell you how sick to my stomach it made me and I don't know if I've ever been that MAD in my life. At that particular time I know I would have done something that I would have regreted if not for trying to take care of the dog and keep her alive.

Roger

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010

3. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    RKW man that makes me sick also somebody ought to stick an arrow in his back and hip and see how he likes it unowhatimean!I am an easy going person but when i see things like this it pissess me off I believe we may have a little prayer meeting between me and this guy and he probably would have needed it afterwards,you know what i am saying!!

4. beagledog

beagledog New Member

Ohio
    Sorry to hear about this Roger. I am not so sure I could have held my cool on this situation or not. I hope the dog will be ok.

5. Kicked him out of the club... wow... that's justice. I have a temper that would probably taken control of me and not let me think coherantly until the man was a bloody lump of sh:censored: istead of just a plain lump of sh:censored:.

Hats off to ya for remaing saine and doing what was best for your dog. But I would certainly be getting the vet bills to the dumb ars that let loose of the string.

Thought it was a deer... where abouts was this... next fall perhaps I may think he is a squirrel:idea:.

that pretty much sums up my feelings on this issue.
    Okay... done now

6. plumber

plumber Active Member

With these pics and story, I no you could have found the guy as soon as you seen the dog. I am impressed with the way you kept your head on straight and put all your attention to the dog. My hats off to ya:thumb: