Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WE ARE STARTING THE SECOND SILENT PUP AUCTION. THIS IS FOR A BLACKCREEK PUP OUT OF MR H
THE MOTHER IS LITTLE RED STREAK OR HER LITTERMATE SISTER~RED DIVA
THE WINNING BIDDER CAN TAKE FIRST PICK FROM THE LITTER OF THEIR CHOICE
ONLY ONE PUP IS OFFERED FOR CONSIDERATION

BIDDERS PLEASE SEND BID TO TJRANGER BY PM--THAT WAY WE HAVE A RECORD
IF YOU BID---THEN BACK OUT YOU WILL BE EXEMPT FROM BIDDING
THE AUCTION WILL END DECEMBER FIRST AT 6PM--ANYTHING LATER IS INVALID

THESE PUPS ARE FULL SISTERS/BROTHERS TO MR WADES SATCHELASS GYP

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I watched Deva braced at Jason's house a year and a half ago with the Major dog Jai Diggs just won Acadian's lic. trial with this year. Major was a young dog just starting in his training. Jason owned Major at that time and was beginning Majors training and was doing an outstanding job with him. Jai bought Major from Jason later on. I bred Major.

I went to watch Deva as JR. Woods asked me to look at her hard and tell him what I really thought. Jr. wanted me to see how her littler ran. Jr was the breeder of Deva's litter and he kept Deva's sister. He wanted to make some crosses with some of the hounds I had.

Deva looked great and got lots of the twisting turning, and constantly doubling hard to run, half grown, rabbit. They stuck to that rabbit like glue!

Lots of hounds couldn't have run that rabbit and would have left it. Both dogs did very well but Deva edged out Major a little bit that day and won the brace IMO and did it in rule book fashion. Neither hound got any minuses and never lost the bunny. I saw every inch of the race from the front and the back. They showed me the rabbit many times and they were right on him.

Major has since grown up and become the very fine young hound he was bred to be. Jai has done an outstanding job finishing Majors training and beginning his trail career.

Deva was an extremely fine rule book animal the day I saw her! Smooth, would line up, focused on the rabbit, full of control and a head full of sense.

Mitch

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mr Donald Blais and his lovely wife picked up their lemon gyp from first auction
ABSOLUTE pleasure to meet them and i wish them the very best with the pup along with a THANK YOU for participating to raise money for deep south junior handlers

the Mr H /diva and streak pups are growing and started eating soft food
will add picture later

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Guys, the Mr H pups should be very good. However, the Mr H and Payday cross, Honey Bun pups are looking good. I have a female out of the Payday - Honey Bun cross that's the exact copy of Sachellaxx. Looks,running style and hunt. I have always been told Black Creek dog don't usually don't do well in trials. This is true. I think they are to much of a hunting dog that puts rabbits in your coat to run in trials. Most go to hunters. The SPO blood crossed with the Black Creek may put more Style to go with their ACCOMPLISHMENTS. STYLE AND ACCOMPLISHMENT. That is hard to beat.

·
Super Moderator
5,621 Posts
Guys get your bids in!! Can’t beat getting pic of litter from 2 litters!! Pm or text or call me 5018313312

1 - 20 of 109 Posts