Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great time yesterday and got to watch a young man 7 years old bag his first rabbit then about 30 minutes later get his second, i think he’s hooked lol This is what it’s all about. The video is from an earlier hunt TJ and I have been trying to figure out how to get videos to load and I think i finally figured it out.
Dog People in nature Carnivore Grass Hunting

People in nature Tree Luggage and bags Plant Wood

Military camouflage Hunting Plant People in nature Air gun

Sky Plant Cloud Ecoregion People in nature

· Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well maybe not on the video it’s so grainy you can’t see the dogs you can hear them just can’t see them idk what we are doing wrong downloaded the video to youtube and it’s fine but when i try to post on here it’s grainy.

· Premium Member
7,791 Posts
I don’t know who was the happiest, the young man, his daddy or the rest of us. Was awesome to be part of getting Cash his first rabbit. We had a ball. He ended getting his 2nd one too. Great day in the field doing what we love to do and passing on the tradition of a rabbit hunt!! What more can you ask for. God has blessed us with good dogs, good friends and places to chase them. Creben Hill Kennels goal is to raise good dogs, help those we can, share our knowledge with the next generations and do what we love. Great things to come!!
PS- we’ve just got to figure out this posting videos.

· Registered
2,637 Posts
My goodness....LOOK at the SIZE of that thing!!!!

You need buck shot for that monster...Wow.... What a shot!

Do you rent that sharp shooter out?

Man....We sure could have used him this weekend with us cause we could not hit a barn.

That dude is a natural born shooter...yes he is. I know em when I see em for sure!

Congratulations to that fine young sharp shooter. Wow Great Shot!!

Watch him he will be wearing you out shooting rabbits if you don't stay sharp.

That dude can SHOOT MAN!!!!!

Thanks for sharing that fine pick of that GIANT SWAMPER......WOW...Thats a huge bugger!

· Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That boy is eat up with hunting and is having a heck of a year, got his first dove in September, then got his first deer a nice buck in November
killed his first Duck got his first squirrel last weekend now got his first rabbit and yes he’s a heck of a shot had to shoot at some cans when we got done hunting and he never missed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts