Sataurday

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by Crossroads, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Is anyone going hunting tomorrow I'm going somewhere

2. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

Gonna take my pups out in the morning, leaving the old dogs at the house except my old bitch. She is going to go to help the pups get started. After they start all of the old dogs will get stood up a while while I work pups

3. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    OH YEA! you noit man!Going to N.C meeting some friends for breakfast and after its GOING TO BE ON LIKE A POT OF NECKBONES HEHE!!.Really looking forward to a good day chasing some bunns.Weather been bad down this way the last 3 weekends,but looking good for tommorow

4. the weather looking good for here tomorrow too

5. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    Crossroads you guys had a pretty tuff winter down that way also hadnt you

6. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    hey when does you guys season end down there here in SC ends monday march 1st.just cant make it to work that particular monday

7. yes we had a bad winter we had alot of snow this year...or season ends feb 28

8. dbounds

dbounds Active Member

Going to a deer lease with six hounds. Taking Killer Bea with the big hounds tomorro. She's 7 months old and thinks she's ready for the big leagues. Hope she dosen't show em up!!

9. Got my pup started. No way I'm gonna keep her at home tomorrow. We're gonna run till the dogs are pooped. The weather should be good.

10. RKW

RKW Active Member

YES!

Roger

11. Crofford

Crofford New Member

just got in we went this morning we had some great running just didn't get a lot of shots we wound up with 4 went yesterday was the same had some great runs and got 4 my dogs are flat worn out gonna let em rest Sunday

12. Three cottontails and two snakes today. They didn't run as good as I had hoped. Jumped two ghosts. Not alot of barking. The three that we got they did well. And yeah, you guessed it ... all three males. Plus we ran all day yesterday, and had some really really long races, got 7. So I guess the dogs were kindda tired today. Gonna let em rest till next weekend. Probably gonna be tough then.

13. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    worn out!

Hey guys ,had a pretty good day first place we turned out just didnt have any bunns in it we killed 2.and jump a deer and some of the dog s ran that sucker.My friends dad was pretty confident we wouldnt have any trouble but OOPS!, we did spent a couple hours catching some dogs,1 is still out,should have put shock collars on all of them oh well live and learn HuH!2nd place killed 6 so all in all a pretty good day Oh yea me and the dogs are worn out!

14. had a few good races but ididn't fire a shot