Runt of the litter

Discussion in 'Beagle Health' started by jhook04, Aug 25, 2020.

1. rick Watkins

rick Watkins Well-Known Member

That puppy could not ask for a better place in life

2. jhook04

jhook04 Well-Known Member

Thanks rick. I needed to hear that bc I have been convinced I should have chosen a different one but this is the pup she wanted. She is doing well with the little training we are already doing but still was doubting. So thanks rick for saying that, Jessas love for this pup and hunting with that pup later is more important.

AJ Johnson, mattdog, Circle4p and 2 others like this.

3. rienmark

rienmark Well-Known Member

Awesome picture

Circle4p likes this.
  4. rick Watkins

rick Watkins Well-Known Member

I have a daughter. I had rather a happy daughter than a great beagle any day. Who knows you may get both

5. jhook04

I hear ya. I wish I knew how to put videos on here I would show how the pup is coming along. Getting tame rabbits tomorrow.

6. thefoxes85@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

michigan
    jhook- that pup was behind from the start, give her time she will catch up and turn out to be a good dog. Have patience with the pups learning curve.

AJ Johnson, rick Watkins and Circle4p like this.
  7. mattdog

mattdog Well-Known Member

WV
    To post videos you have to have a YouTube account. It ain’t hard , just follow their prompts , if ya don’t already have one. Post the video on YouTube , then copy the link and paste it in the reply area

8. thefoxes85@hotmail.com

michigan
    AJ Johnson and Circle4p like this.
  9. jhook04

I hoped y’all would enjoy that. You told me and I had my doubts but she seemed to hunt hard. Tnort is going to be getting another good one too I think. His pup is 3 times the size as this runt and he is much faster. Hunts hard.

10. thefoxes85@hotmail.com

michigan
    Good for you keep doing what you’re doing. Jhook remember to be patient with the pup, they will reach a plateau and seem not getting better but all of sudden they get better again.
    It’s like lifting weights you bench a certain weight can’t increase all of sudden you are lifting more weight, then you are able to lift more.
    Good luck she’s doing well at 11 weeks! She’s a keeper.